What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck in Rhodes

"On arrival you are given a govt email address and asked to email them with name and passport no."

So they knew nothing about you really. You could have absconded ;)

If its anything like what was on radio 4 the other day you'll be there 10-14 days...
Crazy cos they already had all our psssport numbers etc, they then asked for it all again over the phone just before sending us to the quarantine hotel, i guess they’re trying to check you actually got into the hotel. anyhow as per usual nothing back. you’d think they’d put sn auto responder on their emails at least.

survived day 1 just about. 😂😂

Is this a veiled announcement that the launch title Vindaloo Volcano from startup Leeds based manufacturer Mismash Pinball is delayed already? Are pre-order deposits even refundable? :rofl:

Seriously, I sympathise and wish you the best for getting home soon. I hope beer is available to the isolation quarters.

It doesn't sound like fun, have to see it as an unwanted extended break from things over here.
Good times will be ahead soon I hope!

Is this a veiled announcement that the launch title Vindaloo Volcano from startup Leeds based manufacturer Mismash Pinball is delayed already? Are pre-order deposits even refundable? :rofl:

Seriously, I sympathise and wish you the best for getting home soon. I hope beer is available to the isolation quarters.
There will be no beers in Stalag-19.

Ha ha yes as with all pinball releases, this one is delayed somewhat……….

Don’t forget Arv lives in the land of the those giving gas to the gaslighters and thinking nobody knows who he is on the Internet [emoji23][emoji41][emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swing and a miss Neil. It's just banter..

Of course it is [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We ARE in Colditz albeit’s combined with The Hotel California. it’s a frigging nightmare. Food was inedible. even the bread was rank. room is like a fawlty towers set. it was probably ok as a hotel in 1974, actually probably not thinking about it. It would make a good prison drama tv set.

You really can’t post this without adding some pictures, it just isn’t fair.

I think we should all raise a glass tonight, a nice cold beer or glass of wine, and send Alan a photo so he knows we’re all thinking about him [emoji106]. It’s the least we can do [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we should all raise a glass tonight, a nice cold beer or glass of wine, and send Alan a photo so he knows we’re all thinking about him [emoji106]. It’s the least we can do [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is this meant to be cruel? Poor guys stuck in a seventies hotel with no access to alcohol or decent food and we’re all to taunt him? I’m in!

Hey the wine order is in - gotta get everything via reception., but they seem to be doing it ok
Maybe you want to stock up in case you get moved? Glad you’re getting looked after to some degree, some not so nice reading on BBC news today about Covid quarantine hotels in Spain.

IMG-20210808-WA0009.jpeg

Not sure what to put on the Blade next....

Finished my beers and the missus’ wine. Cheers Alan!

Attachments

• DD6DA965-1581-4247-BD84-2EFE01845030.jpeg
    DD6DA965-1581-4247-BD84-2EFE01845030.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 16
Hey I got wine stocked up. the local mini market guy turned up around 10:00pm. i was expecting him to deliver in the morning but he obviously knew i’d run out about 20 mins before he arrived.

Still not got an official communication on when we can leave, but who cares ive got wine to last a few days. 😀

Hey I got wine stocked up. the local mini market guy turned up around 10:00pm. i was expecting him to deliver in the morning but he obviously knew i’d run out about 20 mins before he arrived.

Still not got an official communication on when we can leave, but who cares ive got wine to last a few days. 😀
Living the dream eh Alan.

Back
Top Bottom