What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete STTNG the next one for the shop job!

Not a trekkie either (though i have two star trek machines) but i actually enjoyed the next gen and even the space station one

Maybe that makes me a trekkie ?

Not a trekkie either (though i have two star trek machines) but i actually enjoyed the next gen and even the space station one

Maybe that makes me a trekkie ?
:suspect: I'm not sure referring to "Deep Space 9" as "the space station one" makes you a trekkie...it's a bit like saying "I've played 2 pins, Addams Family and the castle one - maybe that makes me a pinhead" :tut:

Regards,
Dan (who doesn't consider himself a Trekkie as the only merchandise he owns is a STTNG...but has watched all the series, and all the films...more than once :hmm:)

Deep space 9, thats it :thumbs:

I havent watched any of the movies so i guess im safe:cool:
not that there is anything wrong with being a trekkie (just incase)

Well its finally coming to a close!!! last ramp on and wireforms and shes looking sweet !!!
IMG_0753.JPG

Made a third pop bumber cap (and one for you Jon @J.C.Rox ) you can just see it in the picture above fitted
IMG_0751.JPG

Here are my special balls - do you like them ??

IMG_0760.JPG

And this is what was left after the whole job was done - not bad eh!!!( I did have to add quite a few extra bits that were missing as well though)

IMG_0757.JPG

And here is last pic before the glass goes on

IMG_0763.JPG

Here is a link to a video of the STTNG at the end of the game when it sequences the flashers - love this bit!!

Just the legs to paint now and stick on and that's it - will put that pic on when done and the job is finished

Cheers Kev

Thanks for the bumper cap Kev, you're a true gent. I've ordered a load of coloured bulbs for gi too, thanks for the inspiration, what a great job, and let me be the first to say you have the loveliest balls I've seen today!!

Thanks for the bumper cap Kev, you're a true gent. I've ordered a load of coloured bulbs for gi too, thanks for the inspiration, what a great job, and let me be the first to say you have the loveliest balls I've seen today!!
haha!!!! thanks Jon !!!

Kev

well legs painted and just being heat cured so nearly ready to go. Found where the two screws I had spare should go !!! the steel in this pic should be in front of the post otherwise the kickback hits the post and clearrly I forgot to screw it in place!! Now fixed

IMG_0767.JPG

luckily it was easy to get at by just taking one plastic off and taking the post out

so here is the playfield finished with a nice Enterpise mod courtsey of @Mooseman - finally got round to doing it mate and it looks brill !!! thanks again bud

stuck it here so it doesn't obscure any shots

IMG_0770.JPG IMG_0772.JPG

will post finally shot back in the gamesroom once the legs are on and the close the log - hoorah!!!

Next job re-decal a TZ for @J.C.Rox and ship it down to him to make space for my in bound Bram Stokers Dracula

Cheers Kev

Is this a good time to mention the encounter I had with your wife, Kev? Keep forgetting to tell you in person.....

Back
Top Bottom