What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Street fighter 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalFight

Site Supporter
Hi I'm saving up for a deposit so I have to sell some of my machines., I have mentioned before I'm more into arcade machines so I'm not the best on descriptions for pins :/
street fighter 2 fully working but it needs new rubbers fitting as one has fell apart at the back if you can see in the pics.. I have included a set of rubbers I bought as I planned on getting these fitted for summer.
comes with original manual
If you have any questions or need any more pictures just pm me
£1100

20180406_121314.jpg
20180406_121314.jpg
20180406_121321.jpg
20180406_121353.jpg
20180406_121402.jpg

Attachments

• 20180406_121418.jpg
    20180406_121418.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 63
  • 20180406_121425.jpg
    20180406_121425.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 20180406_121433.jpg
    20180406_121433.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180406_121440.jpg
    20180406_121440.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180406_121450.jpg
    20180406_121450.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 57
  • 20180406_121623.jpg
    20180406_121623.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180406_121813.jpg
    20180406_121813.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 54
  • 20180406_122024.jpg
    20180406_122024.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180406_122028.jpg
    20180406_122028.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 56
I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, but I love mine and I think it’s a great game. Good 1st pin too!

Good price too, good luck with the sale.

I’ve always fancied owning one of these but got no room left for games atm. Never played one and want to form my own opinion on the game as i dont think it looks as bad as some people say it is! Goodluck with the sale!

I’ve always fancied owning one of these but got no room left for games atm. Never played one and want to form my own opinion on the game as i dont think it looks as bad as some people say it is! Goodluck with the sale!

It's nowhere near the bad reputation that it has, I wonder if it's because of the theme or just Gottliebs in general. However, I love playing mine, as it a slowly pace game, but a lot to do and aim for. It helps that I am big fan of the game of course. But I would not hesitate to buy another Gottlieb either.

I am surprised it's still here for sale, but the seller might want to put it on UKVAC too, as it might appeal to the video game guys.

It's nowhere near the bad reputation that it has, I wonder if it's because of the theme or just Gottliebs in general. However, I love playing mine, as it a slowly pace game, but a lot to do and aim for. It helps that I am big fan of the game of course. But I would not hesitate to buy another Gottlieb either.

I am surprised it's still here for sale, but the seller might want to put it on UKVAC too, as it might appeal to the video game guys.
At Swavesey meet last year it was the first time I had spent any real time on SF2...always heard bad opinions...and guess what, I really enjoyed it.

Remember people there are no bad pinball machines...... just a bad attitude [emoji16]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Hi all.. having a problem with the buyer of my sf2 cab.. I asked the buyer if he wanted me to leave the cab setup to play when he arrives but he wanted me to have it ready to take away. I made a video on the day to show him it working.. It was picked up last night and i have had a message to say it was setup and the car flippers not working.. i know this was 100% working as when i got the cab i read online alot of time the cars are broke so i was made up it worked.. Am i right in saying this is not my problem now and just like the arcade machines things can go wrong in transit.
Cheers

Hi all.. having a problem with the buyer of my sf2 cab.. I asked the buyer if he wanted me to leave the cab setup to play when he arrives but he wanted me to have it ready to take away. I made a video on the day to show him it working.. It was picked up last night and i have had a message to say it was setup and the car flippers not working.. i know this was 100% working as when i got the cab i read online alot of time the cars are broke so i was made up it worked.. Am i right in saying this is not my problem now and just like the arcade machines things can go wrong in transit.
Cheers

Yeah, I would agree with that. I assume the car and flipper was working when you did the video? It might have just come loose in transit. Did you remove the ball from the unit?

I think you are correct though, it was working.

Cheers foe the reply
Yeah the flipper was working im not sure if i played upto that bit i basically just made a quick video to show the buyer it running (he didnt ask for the video) i removed the balls but didnt remove the ball from the car unit as thats the way i got it and wasnt sure it needed doing.. I just know it definatley worked.

I would like to think if there's an issue that the buyer and seller would work together to get things reaching a mutual agreement... thats how things are usually "done" here ;)

Personally if it's me i like to see things working before i part with hard earned cash, however agree that sometimes thats not practical, or distance prohibits a visit.

It’s a shame but it’s the buyers fault , it takes less than 10 minutes to fold a game up so I can’t understand why they would not check first. As long as you know in your mind that the game was in good working order then you have nothing to worry about .

All cables have been checked and there are no loose connections the flipper is just broke! I have checked all cables to the flipper and it looks like the coil is the issue. Which i am.unsure how this can be damaged during transit?? I like to think i can trust people on this site to be honest when selling and for ease i did say it was ok to not have it set up and faff about as was late when i arrived to collect. The seller did also state that to have it set up and moved from its existing location would be a pain so i accepted as it was.. lesson learnt and i wont be able to trsut sellers after this... no partial refund for a repair of the flipper provided or anything... poor sale!

Are both springs still in place? The car has to be at rest (via springs and then opto) for the flipper to work.
I can check this when i get back home from work. Nothing seemed out of place when i looked over it earlier on... but can double check springs. Thanks for that.

As you can see i asked if you wanted me to leave it up for you..
After you asked me to get it ready for transport i said that would be easier tbh because the games room is pain to move around, I wouldnt lie about a flipper not working clearly something has gone wrong during transit.

As you can see i asked if you wanted me to leave it up for you..
After you asked me to get it ready for transport i said that would be easier tbh because the games room is pain to move around, I wouldnt lie about a flipper not working clearly something has gone wrong during transit.
I never said u didnt offer for me to test it.... i am saying it is my fault for being so trusting of people i dont know with my money.... as ive said lesson learnt and i guess ill have to pay out myself to get the faulty pin fixed...

Im just being 100% honest and it was fully working.. alot of things can go wrong when moving machines ive had arcades turning up with faulty pcbs (Ics coming of the boards) /smashed panels all from transit i dont know how many crts have turned up not working.. Im sorry you have had problems I know it can be annoying but things like this can happen in the hobby.. a flipper stopping working isnt the worst thing wait till you get a problem like a faulty board :(

Problem found! Car springs are bust! This pic is from the sales post. So the car NEVER!! worked and was NOT damaged in transit.. the car when in normal state COVERS the winner flash light.... again this pic is from the sales post which clearly show the car higher tha the winner circle!! Thanks for the faulty pin ste. Atleast now i no what the problem is.. and thanks pinballdaze for helping me fond what to look for.. goes to show you cant trust nobody!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180416-171347.png
    Screenshot_20180416-171347.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 70
Sometimes the car flipper can get stuck, especially after servicing the playfield.

Maybe check if you can move the flipper manually from underneath, if you can it’s probably just a coil, which if an easy fix.

Scrap the above, looks like you found it.

The car did work 100% as i said and i told you the pin had a few new coils fitted.. I dont know why your trying making me out to be a lier? .. and you said further up about a refund .. i offered you a full refund on the pin this morning but you wanted me to pay extra costs ontop... i refused you then deleted the message 2 mins after then wanted money from me.. you only live in chester so wasnt far for you ..
No point trying to make out im a lier because plenty of people know me on the forums

The only extra on top was my petrol to bring it back. I then suggested u come and collect instead of paying on top... why should i be out of pocket for you selling a faulty item.. as above the car has to cover the winner lamp.. thats your picture from your sales post if it doesnt cover the lamp the flipper doesnt work. And clear damage springs underneath defo not from transit..... as pixture is before it was moved... so yeah i am saying you have lied as YOUR PIC proves me right....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom