What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stranger Things Pinball - now with Video reveal

I think its a brilliant game - I've not had any of the quality issues that others had, small adjustment to the guides but its a super fast super flow game with fantastic atmosphere. Sure the rules are a bit vanilla but loving it.

For me it’s the best game from sterns latest 3 jp2
Evhoh and I own them all in le Elvira is a very close second but the theam or st just tips it over for me
Not a lover of jp2 but still a great game

It's just got such a sort of dour vibe, I like pinball to get me pumped and Hoppers call outs and Winona screaming about Will going AWOL doesn't work for me, at first glance anyway. Not played the game, this is just youtube opinion.

Not had the chance to play either. I don't care for the ST theme whereas I love EHOH theme, I'd love an LE but I can't justify spending nearly 11k for an NIB. Hopefully one day I'll pick up one on here. Elvira still looks hot but I think she is very old 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom