What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Ritchie to join JJP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
In all seriousness, good luck to him, I hope he regains the rockstar status and budgets he once had.

Imagine: a JJP game with Steve’s trademark flow and speed. I can’t think of many downsides.

^^^^ Exactly! Otherwise it will be the same old thing mashed about, Spooky are trying something different with a collaboration on the design. Looks promising🤞

No surprise I also hear Lyman may be on the move
Most of the last few Steve Richie games have been flops I love Williams Steve Richie games and to be honest I think it is time to call time out and bow out a legend rather than carry on
It’s time to let the new blood in pinball lead the way

Maybe they need him to record the video:-
“ Chips are normal”
Follow up to the
“Dimples are normal”
Release ... lol

Chris and his inside info LOL

Lyman left a long time ago heard that rumour at the end of last year.

The only good news from this is he has been working on Cactus Canyon for CGC!

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

^^^^ Exactly! Otherwise it will be the same old thing mashed about, Spooky are trying something different with a collaboration on the design. Looks promising[emoji1696]

Hmm - watch more ultraman gameplay… slightly nervous about this game now.

Chris and his inside info LOL

Lyman left a long time ago heard that rumour at the end of last year.

The only good news from this is he has been working on Cactus Canyon for CGC!

Neil.

Damn, then there won’t be anymore BM66 code updates, unless he does freelance.

Hmm - watch more ultraman gameplay… slightly nervous about this game now.

You can never tell until it’s in your own room and you are playing it, I like an atmosphere like Russ Abbot and Halloween looks like it has it with the music and sounds. As long as it’s not crap but time will tell. They said it was their best game to date, we shall see. But I know what you are saying, I’m with you on that😬

Lyman not at CGC apparently!

Off but related topic... Is Pat Lawlor still about? I know he worked on WoZ but haven't heard of anything since?

I believe Dialed In was his most recent, David but no clue what he's doing now.

Really you don’t - it’s so poor.

Yes I've heard bad things. It's just such a great theme. I wouldn't buy one without playing first. Incidentally, where are you guys seeing Ultraman/Halloween gameplay?

Halloween thread

I can understand this from both sides.

JJP have the young designer who's name I forget but did POTC & G&R. Someone aside from Lawlor who will give them a couple of flow games and a senior lead might not be a bad idea.

Stern don't need him anymore. If Elwin is the platinum designer and Brian Eddy is going to produce more (do they still have Gomez & Borg?) then poor old Richie is a bit surplus to requirements.

I think he ads value to JJP but doesn't add anything to Stern. I do wonder if JJP will up their output now?

Back
Top Bottom