What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Ritchie to join JJP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Yes I've heard bad things. It's just such a great theme. I wouldn't buy one without playing first. Incidentally, where are you guys seeing Ultraman/Halloween gameplay?
Nearly every game I've bought I've never played before, but I wouldn't buy a game without seeing proper gameplay footage and reviews first. Looking at the Halloween/Ultraman layout I can't see how it can flow smoothly but I'd have to see gameplay footage.

well I hate that the left scoop kick out can go SDTM, like the right scoop kick out, except the left has no ball save... 🤬

Maybe its easier not to publish Kanaeda bulls hit as threads on here.

Chris is wrong more than he was correct.

He has also been asked to withdraw his comment ref Mr Sheets

Remember most pinball people are not on the books. They work as sub contractors.

GB is a grand game and name me a better theme... Go

It's borderline the greatest possible theme for me. I own a full size screen accurate proton pack ffs. Thing cost a fortune. Makes the fact it's a dreadful pin all the more annoying. Any game that has that many ball saves wedged into the code has layout issues regardless of flipper gap size. I'm glad a small percentage of people enjoy it. For the normal among us it's a real shame though.

It's borderline the greatest possible theme for me. I own a full size screen accurate proton pack ffs. Thing cost a fortune. Makes the fact it's a dreadful pin all the more annoying. Any game that has that many ball saves wedged into the code has layout issues regardless of flipper gap size. I'm glad a small percentage of people enjoy it. For the normal among us it's a real shame though.
It's still essential for a great line up... Essentially it will drop to number 2 in terms of greatest theme ever when the new bttf comes out 😂😜

Why the hatred for Wonka? I played Julian’s and preferred it to pirates etc. Not a theme for me but it seemed to shoot ok.
Neil has some vendetta against Wonka. I really enjoyed it while I owned it, apart from the convoluted information on the display. Sometimes I think if a theme means a lot to you and doesn't tick every box then it messes with your head.

I so wanted a GB, but after watching numerous game play vids etc......
I have to agree, something just isn't right with the geometry.
I've seen the centre post fix, carrot flippers and all the add ons to stop the ball hopping all over the play field.
What a shame, as other have said, its a dream theme and fully loaded.
If they vault it with all fixes to the PF geometry I'll get one.

Neil has some vendetta against Wonka. I really enjoyed it while I owned it, apart from the convoluted information on the display. Sometimes I think if a theme means a lot to you and doesn't tick every box then it messes with your head.

LOL

Not a vendetta - the shots are not bad on wonka very DI like IMO - but the code is terrible. And the biggest issue is that it doesn’t follow the movie or it feels like whomever put the gameplay together hadn’t seen the movie. No candy man, other assets weirdly joined together and some of the sound effects (plunge for example just repetitively irritating!). Phil kindly loaded me for a month after a few games and one long game (18M) I just had no inclination to play it again. There just wasn’t that one more go feeling. With DI the opposite is true.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom