What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steve Ritchie to join JJP

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
You would have thought that Pat and Steve would have given each other a good ol slap on the back!! Looked a bit uncomfortable. Surley JJP need to be releasing at least 2 games a year now.

Pat looked like someone had taken his dog out and shot it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You would have thought that Pat and Steve would have given each other a good ol slap on the back!! Looked a bit uncomfortable. Surley JJP need to be releasing at least 2 games a year now.
Looked less like old friends, probably more old rivals that tolerate each other. Ritchie looked happier to see the guy he hugged in the corridor.

Last edited:
no love lost between them either I understand - Keefer definitely faked it better than Pat!

SR and PL do not get on it seems. That is an awkward clip to watch. PL looks like he has been drinking clear coat or anything alcoholic he can find outside a 7/11 store.

The pinball trade needs NEW DESIGNERS. Stern hit it lucky with Elwin. You never know JJP may be waving money under all the designers noses.

I totally agree, but maybe Pats just socially awkward on video like most of us? Who knows really. I’d assume mutual respect between them at least, if not friendship.
nah I've met Pat a few times hes not backward in coming forwards.

well I hate that the left scoop kick out can go SDTM, like the right scoop kick out, except the left has no ball save... 🤬
Don't buy a GnR then.
Scoop and guitar locks both have the delight of occasionally sending it SDTM. Especially when you have a good song jackpot built up 🤬

Back
Top Bottom