What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Stern Star Trek Pro

Expired Due to no activity
So what would you have done had eBay only got up to £3,700? Pulled it?

Those people convinced it's worth 4k are clearly wrong or it would have sold some time in the last 5 months.
Genuinely good question, if it had only reached £3700 then yes- I most likely would have messaged the winner saying I don't want to let it go for that!
Its ****ty but Ebay's a ****e place

Put it on ebay to get it to a wider market as I'd had several conversations on here that fell through, I tried to trade with Martin at a tenner less than it went on ebay!

It's still on here, I can wait for the right buyer, it's not an issue!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Genuinely good question, if it had only reached £3700 then yes- I most likely would have messaged the winner saying I don't want to let it go for that!

Put it on ebay to get it to a wider market as I'd had several conversations on here that fell through, I tried to trade with Martin at a tenner less than it went on ebay!

It's still on here, I can wait for the right buyer, it's not an issue!

I'm out!

Attachments

• E7210BC8-88AD-497F-8832-DCD09D0624A8.png
    E7210BC8-88AD-497F-8832-DCD09D0624A8.png
    226 KB · Views: 34
6 hours to go, £3300 its selling no matter what!
[/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL][/URL]

Mate - eBay might be a ****ty place, but this isn't. If that was your plan, you probably shouldn't have lured good, honest buyers onto that **** show to up the price against the unwashed, unclean, untrustworthy masses. Which has ultimately backfired.

There's only one man who can pull off a flip flop like this and its @stumblor

1606377574553.png

I do hope that you to get this gone, because I imagine it has been a crap experience all round.

Very painful all of this. So no one here or on ebay values this at £4k over 5 or so months as there is very minor damage to the cab. The highest bidder on ebay pulled out at £3.9 but the next bidder is also on this forum and is honouring their bid at £3810 which appears to be the highest genuine offer but you wont accept this? What if £3810 was ebays highest bid? Which in all intents and purposes is it. Would you have accepted that? Don't forget you also save £1 selling here!!

Very painful all of this. So no one here or on ebay values this at £4k over 5 or so months as there is very minor damage to the cab. The highest bidder on ebay pulled out at £3.9 but the next bidder is also on this forum and is honouring their bid at £3810 which appears to be the highest genuine offer but you wont accept this? What if £3810 was ebays highest bid? Which in all intents and purposes is it. Would you have accepted that? Don't forget you also save £1 selling here!!
That's a perfect summary . Except I was honouring my bid but I finally said 'I'm out' last night as not worth the balls ache. Really don't want to get involved in any aggro on this wonderful forum so will keep looking for something else for Xmas 😁

people keep saying its worth what someone will pay. It depends on the sellers pain threshold. Similar to me selling my GB. I decided to keep it rather than take a bath on it. Sods law says as soon as he sells it someone will put a wanted ad up!

At the end of the day Punk Stig wants what he wants for the game... if no one is willing to pay that amount then it will sit unsold until someone is, or if Punk decides to lower it...

Saga over....
Other than this as @James pointed out. Not good form.

Punk Stig said:
6 hours to go, £3300 its selling no matter what!

Punk Stig said:

Yeah I get you, it's been over 6 years since selling anything on ebay, I was genuinely excited at it slowly rising in price!

Very poor wording in hindsight!

I have an offer again, but as with all the other offers its dependant on other circumstances!

As it stands look at all the entertainment its provided over the months!

people keep saying its worth what someone will pay. It depends on the sellers pain threshold. Similar to me selling my GB. I decided to keep it rather than take a bath on it. Sods law says as soon as he sells it someone will put a wanted ad up!
I'm sure there's more than person planning to do that for sh!ts & giggles ;)

I’m a doctor not a pinball salesman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom