What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

stern prices

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
click on my name and click on ignore - your wish is your command! have a great new year!

I know that I am just another spaz in a field of spazzas. I am under no illusions as to my irrelevance in the grand scheme of things

Regardless. With @cooldan , @replicas and with @chris b and others who quietly feel revulsion and disgust, but do not want to get involved; I do find the continual stream of look at me, I am so loaded, loadsamoney, I made a packet, look at me in the usa, loadsa rolexes, flash the cash, buying all these new Sterns ..... disseminated by @Neil McRae tasteless and crass.

I would invite him to tone it down and recognise many on this forum have a very small fraction of the financial resources he has. There is a world outside the South East, the little people in provincial UK, struggling to make ends meet, doing what they can to get by. To whom a grand on a machine is a very, very big decision.

If @Neil McRae cannot contain himself, and act with a degree of humility and modesty, might he like to post somewhere else, like the rich kids of Instagram or a similar bragfest where folk want and expect stuff like he disseminates.

Um, JJP also have relied on investors just like Stern...
Yes I know. It highlights the issue of the price gouging. They had a major opportunity to steal into Stern's market but they couldn't take it because they are likewise in a similar position with investors calling the shots.

I would imagine starting a new pinball business is pretty hard, lots of upfront costs are going to make for major cash flow issues.
Must be profitable once you get to sterns size though, at least you'd think! Guess we have no idea what's going on without seeing their books.
They'll need a lot of square footage due to manufacturing large items.

Back
Top Bottom