What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stern Avengers 2020

Just tried this (pinsider: Spider). Feels sloppy and unfinished, animations freeze, music is really bland too. Hoping it would be better.
If it’s not the led zep and AC/DC version he must have changed it. His first builds where just music changes but it looks like his new version is movie clips, I like the animations so would only want a music upgrade.

Yeah this one has clips but they are scrappy (logo in the bottom of one of the clips of the site he’s ripped the clip from 🤦🏼‍♂️)

It’s played Led Zep for Thor but nothing for Iron Man MB but I’m thinking the Gem mode music takes priority maybe?

Anyone else broke their disc post? Mine just went in the middle of a Thor MB - just over 700 games total on the clock.

Think that screw is a bit underspecced tbh!

Attachments

• IMG_4016.JPG
    IMG_4016.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 19
Help please from A:IQ Pro owners - could someone be kind enough to remove this plastic on their pin and either scan it or take a good quality photo of it from above please.
Mine was broken, I repaired & put a protector over it but it still bugs me (and still takes a hammering for some reason - usually from a rebound off the side of the single stand up target between the ramps).
I would really appreciate it if someone can provide this and I’ll look into get a couple of spares made.
👍👍👍

318D434F-14DF-4BF6-A326-44A2D2642A87.jpeg

Help please from A:IQ Pro owners - could someone be kind enough to remove this plastic on their pin and either scan it or take a good quality photo of it from above please.
Mine was broken, I repaired & put a protector over it but it still bugs me (and still takes a hammering for some reason - usually from a rebound off the side of the single stand up target between the ramps).
I would really appreciate it if someone can provide this and I’ll look into get a couple of spares made.
👍👍👍

View attachment 165624
Blame @Neil McRae for that one!

👍👍👍
Here you go mate 👍

Attachments

• aiq_pro_marvel_plastic2.jpg
    aiq_pro_marvel_plastic2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 24
Based on the pinside thread a bunch of brand new AIQs have landed recently - any coming to the UK?

Based on the pinside thread a bunch of brand new AIQs have landed recently - any coming to the UK?
AIQ was on the line this month believe 1st and 2nd weeks of the month, no idea how long they if any will get this side of the pond.

Well I got a whole replacement playfield so Yes😂 but honestly 2 years now is insane.

Will fire phill and email over shortly, anyone else received one other than Neil via technicality lol.

Will fire phill and email over shortly, anyone else received one other than Neil via technicality lol.
Yes I got one a while back after contacting stern direct, who hooked me up with electrocoin and then Phil.
Obviously Phil already knew I needed it, but after going direct to Stern the parts suddenly turned up with Phil. No idea if timings were a coincidence or if it prompted them to send them over to Phil.

Yes I got one a while back after contacting stern direct, who hooked me up with electrocoin and then Phil.
Obviously Phil already knew I needed it, but after going direct to Stern the parts suddenly turned up with Phil. No idea if timings were a coincidence or if it prompted them to send them over to Phil.
Dropped Phil an email last night will see what he says when he gets back to me. My original is still holding up but it doesn’t lock correctly all the time, but once it breaks and it likely will it would be good to have the new one ready to go.

new code coming soon!
Heard they where looking at doing a little restructuring of the rules to make them a little more accessible for some and hopefully with the new mode that’s been rumoured for a while.

Heard they where looking at doing a little restructuring of the rules to make them a little more accessible for some and hopefully with the new mode that’s been rumoured for a while.
I doubt it ;)

Probs just a few balance tweaks and more weak attempts at deleting Scorbit :rolleyes:
Heard a while back a new mode was in the works along with making the rules more accessible being a focus before it’s complete, fingers crossed it’s an adam warlock mode, bugs me he’s on the playfield but not featured in the game when he is a huge part of the avengers history.

Heard a while back a new mode was in the works along with making the rules more accessible being a focus before it’s complete, fingers crossed it’s an adam warlock mode, bugs me he’s on the playfield but not featured in the game when he is a huge part of the avengers history.
I came across him for the first time in the guardians Xbox game recently. Have no idea who he is other than that.

This game is absolutely superb, he's done it again hasn't he. The shots are crazy. Got up early to play before work this morning to try and figure out some of the rules. I'm thinking portal locks from combos stacked into gem quest modes from the Dr Strange spinner is the way to go. Don't understand the placing of the gems yet but I think I get the gist. Can't wait to get back to it.

Yeah it's Elwin's best layout. Try getting a couple portal locks then start reality gem and bring in iron man MB ;)

Another load of games at lunchtime today. It's kind of caught me off guard how good it is. I love the Hawkeye combo. A couple of the shots are outrageous, that Black Panther Orbit is just so slick. Code is still a bit of a mystery in many regards although I've grasped all the basics... Ish. Anyway managed to get three gems collected.

I realise this is crap but it's a start after only an hour or twos play. I saw some bloke on Pinside managed like a 500 million point single shot somehow. What sort of GCs do people have, how many billions am I looking at 😂?

PXL_20220623_183724616.jpg

Back
Top Bottom