What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Star Wars

A bit like buses, wait long enough and several come along all at the same time. Not sure this one is worth the asking price with its condition. It puts me off seeing drilled holes in the front.

A bit like buses, wait long enough and several come along all at the same time. Not sure this one is worth the asking price with its condition. It puts me off seeing drilled holes in the front.

No real biggie - the holes are almost certainly from a security bar fitted at some point in its life. Not that uncommon to see on 90s pins. People often just fit a bolt to ‘hide’ the hole.
I think some mixed opinions on here about that seller though .

No real biggie - the holes are almost certainly from a security bar fitted at some point in its life. Not that uncommon to see on 90s pins. People often just fit a bolt to ‘hide’ the hole.
I think some mixed opinions on here about that seller though .
Agreed not a biggie but when I’ve seen better examples go for far less. I can be fussy. 😁

My mistake its on gumtree, looks genuine ad, can't speak for condition
Made inquiries asking for more info, pics and video. I said I had cash and the distance wasn't a problem.

A quick response came back to say it was sold.... and yet the advert still remains?

Back
Top Bottom