What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Star Wars

Devorian

Site Supporter
Alias
WHO
Always fancied owning a Star Wars machine. Not fussed which one. Stern, Data East or Sega. Couldn't care much for any bling, playability and reliability is the most important criteria. Message me if you have or possibly would consider selling in the future. 👍

All very different games and all appeal to different tastes.

I'd recommend watching some youtube vids to get a better idea of what floats your boat, although they will never do the real thing justice.

Electric Circus (Nuneaton) has a Stern and a Sega one. Are you going to the upcoming Midlands meet a week Sunday?

Good luck with your search!

All very different games and all appeal to different tastes.

I'd recommend watching some youtube vids to get a better idea of what floats your boat, although they will never do the real thing justice.

Electric Circus (Nuneaton) has a Stern and a Sega one. Are you going to the upcoming Midlands meet a week Sunday?

Good luck with your search!
I've played them all and was unsuccessful on buying the SW trilogy when it came up for grabs from Electric Circus.

Something will turn up eventually.

poor Cameron Silver... locked in a heavily guarded cave for 6 months and fed nothing but jarjar and anakin assets

(I actually quite like it for a quick blast)

Blessing in disguise. It's the worst one! 😆
I don't mind the Trilogy, I know it gets bad reviews, same as rinse and repeat shot on the Data East.

I'm just of that age and Star Wars was a big part of my youth. It's a bit of nostalgia for me.

I don't mind the Trilogy, I know it gets bad reviews, same as rinse and repeat shot on the Data East.

I'm just of that age and Star Wars was a big part of my youth. It's a bit of nostalgia for me.

With the revamped Chad game code the Data East is far less repetitive . I absolutely loved having one and it was a blast for visitors too ….. Shooting for the Death Star and the start of multi-ball sequence is awesome and never got old.

If you don’t dig the insane DE disco Star Wars music ( I did 😁) the Pinsound mix with original SW music is superb.

I don’t mind the Sega Trilogy one either but DE would be my first choice.

Get on the phone to him and get a rapport. Your instincts should tell you if its going to go pete tong. I'm presuming location is putting many off. Somewhere more reachable it would be long gone in current market

That would be a big no no and no one on here would advise that. You view and pay then, paying a £50 deposit so details are already in your bank account if you’re confident the sellers genuine, and allows you to check their name matches, would be acceptable.

My mistake its on gumtree, looks genuine ad, can't speak for condition

Last edited:
My mistake its on gumtree, looks genuine ad, can't speak for condition
Never seen a good example yet. I think they all went straight from site, then stored in the same swamp before being purchased privately and scattered around the country. 😁

our prototype was nice and led etc but struggled at £3200 so its not as desirable as the data east

Back
Top Bottom