What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

No call from Hadfields. Ive only ever bought 2 NIB pins. Both times, no call before from Hadfields. Luckily I was in both times.

Mines due Thursday

Give them a call, they will know which day it's out for delivery

^^ That’s odd..should get a call if you provided your number to Phil as he would naturally pass it on to Hadfields.
Yes, call them to check.

I'm sure it will be worth the wait, congrats guys... would have loved one myself, remember to post some pics please :)

so played a few games today a few issues

1. right flipper keeps losing power when ball kicks out of top scoop doesn’t happen all the time.

2. after being on an hour it lost all the video animations. just a grey screen but game still working reboot fixed that.

3. sometimes tries to auto plunge so hard it hits the end of the wire shooter lane rail and bounces back. repeats 10-20 times before eventually flunking it out.

4. ball eject too hard and ball bouncing back into the trough quite often.

5. for d a loose screw in the cab bottom. no idea where it came from.

6. box instructions ask you to ce uk the power supplies set to 220v but you can’t easily get to see what they’re set at. so keep if fsith. plug in and hope they are.

apart from that the machine is great. fantastic fun. my two teenager daughters love the foul language. 😂😂😂

1) adjust the eos so its made very late in the flippers stroke.
2) check hdmi came isn't loose, a few people have lost display with a loose cable.
3) try adjusting the shooter coil strength in combination with bending up or down the loop on the end of the wire form.
4)lower ball eject strength.
5) put loose screw in your toolbox :D
6) not sure but I guess its correct because it hadn't gone up in smoke yet.

Bloody hell ive got enough jobs in my pins to do already. Got 1 down waiting on me fitting some mods and other lined up to do a few custommmods of my own.
Not to mention a full rebuild in a SM

1) adjust the eos so its made very late in the flippers stroke.
2) check hdmi came isn't loose, a few people have lost display with a loose cable.
3) try adjusting the shooter coil strength in combination with bending up or down the loop on the end of the wire form.
4)lower ball eject strength.
5) put loose screw in your toolbox :D
6) not sure but I guess its correct because it hadn't gone up in smoke yet.
Cheers Kev - I'm struggling with no. 5 though - decided to leave it in the bottom of the cab to scare the **** out of the next owner. 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄

Bloody hell ive got enough jobs in my pins to do already. Got 1 down waiting on me fitting some mods and other lined up to do a few custommmods of my own.
I think they're all easy adjustments as per kevs comments above. Should have it all dialed in hopefully later today. It's a great game so far.

It’s the spooky experience. Is they are making the adjustments after the community fixed the game for them - not sure how/why they didn’t do that themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Code update very nice and easy - download one single file - pop it on usb - open the speaker panel, stick it in the port, power cycle and it auto updates.

It's worth tilting this machine, also restarting games ( bad habit :D) just to hear all the hilarious callouts. Never has a machine had so many alternative callouts, I think there are about 20 different ones just for restarting.

Back
Top Bottom