What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

Out of all the new Stern/CGC games I deliver and set up, its very rare they need things doing like bending stuff but I have never had to 'drill new holes' and had to move wooden rails like quite a few R&M owners in either one of these companies games.

Totally accept small adjustments, but nothing as drastic as things I have read on pinside.

Maybe not a bad thing for those owners who are waiting for their pins in the higher numbers.
Hopefully they will have ironed out all the little issues.
I’ve been following progress on Pinside, pin seems to do a periodic reset during a multi ball??
I’m sure they will sort it no worries....
Doesn’t look easy, has that one more game feel for sure!
I think it looks totally far out 😃and would love a blood sucker 👍

Out of all the new Stern/CGC games I deliver and set up, its very rare they need things doing like bending stuff but I have never had to 'drill new holes' and had to move wooden rails like quite a few R&M owners in either one of these companies games.

Totally accept small adjustments, but nothing as drastic as things I have read on pinside.

I'd have agreed with you until Stranger things and Elvira.

On stranger things, Ive had to adjust the ball guides down the left and right of the game. I had to adjust the burn it back launcher. The magnet backboard mech simply works 30% of the time- Stern are working on it apparently. Its a shame because both games are brilliant.

Elvira, again small adjustment of balls guides but critically the scoop launch from the deadheads has been mis-positioned, the advice from stern is to drill new holes and move it. I've not yet done it as the way it works doesn't really hamper gameplay on mine but on others it does. Other than that though my Stern games have been bullet proof, well include the captive ball mech on IMDN but that was a simple fix in the end.

Spooky got back in contact with me a few days ago and said :

‘Hey Harry!
So rough estimate would be about 9 weeks, but that could always change... And yes, we can possibly do that one off custom one extra for you, but will need to check pricing etc
Thanks!’
Spooky Pinball LLC
50 Easy Street
Benton,WI 53803

So I’d say probably we’ll receive Phil’s bunch around Sept or Oct if delays. Have been doing a lot of research on this game, very much looking forward to mine 👍🏻

can't see it being in September. Spooky more late than on time, so assume 10 weeks, 2 weeks loading and 2 weeks voyage time. Mid October looks likely, just when Sterns next new game will also be arriving!

Neil.

Maybe not a bad thing for those owners who are waiting for their pins in the higher numbers.
Hopefully they will have ironed out all the little issues.
I’ve been following progress on Pinside, pin seems to do a periodic reset during a multi ball??
I’m sure they will sort it no worries....
Doesn’t look easy, has that one more game feel for sure!
I think it looks totally far out 😃and would love a blood sucker 👍
The reset during Meeseeks mania has been fixed in the latest Beta software release.
I've definitely had to tweak more things on this machine than any other I've ever owned, mine is a low number though so a lot of the tweaks are now being carried out to machines coming off the line. The main problem has been with ball guide positions, Spooky/Scott should have done a lot more playtesting before building machines. Luckily the machine is very good, if it hadn't have been owners wouldn't have been so lenient to Spooky.

Suspect Scott maybe had little say in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'd have agreed with you until Stranger things and Elvira.

On stranger things, Ive had to adjust the ball guides down the left and right of the game. I had to adjust the burn it back launcher. The magnet backboard mech simply works 30% of the time- Stern are working on it apparently. Its a shame because both games are brilliant.

Elvira, again small adjustment of balls guides but critically the scoop launch from the deadheads has been mis-positioned, the advice from stern is to drill new holes and move it. I've not yet done it as the way it works doesn't really hamper gameplay on mine but on others it does. Other than that though my Stern games have been bullet proof, well include the captive ball mech on IMDN but that was a simple fix in the end.

both mechs in stranger things are poor I had to totally remove the demogorgan and adjust the mounting bracket as it was tilted back too much and you could never make the mouth shot and the ball was smashing against the glass big time
The left lock ramp mech is just a shocking design I have spent hours trying to perfect this with probably a 50% success rate the diverter just traps the ball and a lot of the time comes straight back down the ramp and straight down the middle it’s that frustrating I have actually disabled it now saying that I absolutely love the game

Do you think Spooky will make more of these when they hit their magic number?
Seems a pity to only make 750.
Supply and demand and all that?

They have a license only for 750.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m not too concerned about the clunky shots and issues as the theme alone is the reason I have one coming. For me It’s the funniest thing on Netflix By far although I’m sure many will disagree.
I’m number 591 and more than happy to wait till next year because I will have something for the missus to buy me for my 60th :rofl:
By then they may have even ironed out the issues who knows! But regardless I am stoked just managing to get hold of one so tinkerOMG away to get it set up is the least of my worries.
wubalubadubdub mofo’s

Here is a list of options, priced in $, divide by 1.32 (if paying today), multiply by 1.2 for UK VAT price.

Plastic protectors $35
Interior graphics $65
Knocker & Installation $45
Shaker & installation $120
RGB speaker kit $95
Target decal set $10
Colour matched coin door $225

Last edited:
Quoted from my original post.... dollar today is 1.32, quoted at 1.33 so near enough. But considering a month ago the dollar was 1.25 it really might be a good time to pay.

Right, pricing.

I get the standard $6995 as £6311 with UK VAT at 1.33 FX and the BS $7520 at £6784 with UK VAT, excluding shipping. So shipping/delivery/handling would put our option 1, supply only, no PH warranty, delivered to your door, at...

Standard £6750
BS £ 7220

Or option 2...

Prices with warranty, PH 2 year warranty comfort blanket etc

standard - £7295
BS - £7795

Phil

Dollar/£ dropped off a little, well done to those who paid yesterday! Lets hope it gets back up there.

cant wait - there is a pimball sized hole in my lineup just waiting for R&M to appear.
Due to bloody stupid laser machine now “There’s a Pinball size cash hole I’m trying to fill in my bank account“
I was banking on RnM appearI got next year! Ah well best check what mood the wife’s in I guess. :p

OK peeps, these are all built and boxed! And missed the container by 10 days ffs.

Everyone should be glad I asked you to pay then I did!!!

Hoping to get another container sorted this month.
"ooooh I have a damp patch in my undercrackers"
oops did i say that out loud :rofl:

brilliant news.

only sad thing for me is i’m going to have to say goodbye to one of my machines to make room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom