What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky - Rick and Morty Pinball

brilliant news.

only sad thing for me is i’m going to have to say goodbye to one of my machines to make room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
me too Alan :( but 2 fold as im thinning the herd by 3 with GBLE gone and sadly missed already i've 2 more to pull out and nothing I want to lose TBH. They like my babies and I get a little too attached to them.

me too Alan :( but 2 fold as im thinning the herd by 3 with GBLE gone and sadly missed already i've 2 more to pull out and nothing I want to lose TBH. They like my babies and I get a little too attached to them.
Oh no, not your GBLE? I think you may regret that.
If it were my one, it would be bolted to the floor 😬

Yeah my TNA is going to have to go to make room so I'll be losing a game too. The neverending struggle of space for games continues.

Let me know if you decide to move on DPLE, I'm sure I could juggle more things around to make room!

fortunately I've got 2 EM's that I've had enough of, so they can go, so i've then also got room for a modern LCD Stern........just a case of deciding which one, Deadpool or Jurassic park.............

Oh no, not your GBLE? I think you may regret that.
If it were my one, it would be bolted to the floor 😬
Unfortunately the house seems to be filling up with 5 in the pinroom which is one too many as it stops me getting glass out of 3 pins easily as one sits broadside on them.
2 more in the office which really only has room for one and was supposed to be where I can work on a pin with lots of space around it but not any more
1 more tombstoned in the garage as Big Helga the laser takes the space of 2-3 pins now and with 2 classic cars 3 motorbikes and several pushbikes it looks just like everyones typical double garage where you amass your toys where they can get forgotten about!
and finally I have one out on loan that will be coming back to me some point.
Throw in the mix 2 pins heading here one being R&M the wife is gonna divorce me! oh wait I think i've answered my own question and a possible solution :rofl:

Whoever thinks pinball sounds a great hobby and buys just one better be prepared for some serious lifestyle changes :-o

what you got for sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And that’s the problem with pinball you just can’t help yourself even when you have no room. I have that kinda mental problem there’s no hope for us :cuckoo:

Unfortunately the house seems to be filling up with 5 in the pinroom which is one too many as it stops me getting glass out of 3 pins easily as one sits broadside on them.
2 more in the office which really only has room for one and was supposed to be where I can work on a pin with lots of space around it but not any more
1 more tombstoned in the garage as Big Helga the laser takes the space of 2-3 pins now and with 2 classic cars 3 motorbikes and several pushbikes it looks just like everyones typical double garage where you amass your toys where they can get forgotten about!
and finally I have one out on loan that will be coming back to me some point.
Throw in the mix 2 pins heading here one being R&M the wife is gonna divorce me! oh wait I think i've answered my own question and a possible solution :rofl:

Whoever thinks pinball sounds a great hobby and buys just one better be prepared for some serious lifestyle changes :-o
Yep......... I feel your pain.
I've sold 1 x motorbike 2 months ago.
I'm now toying with selling the Ducati so that will leave me 1 bike (Kawasaki). I need to get the damn cam belts done, not cheap but has to have the service stamp for resale value.
I really want GnR but don't want to let anything go pin wise.
I keep mentioning selling the pool table and the Mrs. gives me daggers.
Problem is, the table is like new, hardly used and i just got it professionally re-clothed because I wanted a colour change FFS.
7ft tournament type, the guy who changed the cloth told me they don't make them like this anymore due to the metal runners etc.... said it was a really good one.
I wake up in cold sweats sometimes thinking I'm mad spending money on these pins........ but then again, I feel the same about selling them!
If the pool table goes, I will have room and can keep the pins, perhaps get GnR......but the Mrs will be pi55sed right off let me tell you!

Yep......... I feel your pain.
I've sold 1 x motorbike 2 months ago.
I'm now toying with selling the Ducati so that will leave me 1 bike (Kawasaki). I need to get the damn cam belts done, not cheap but has to have the service stamp for resale value.
I really want GnR but don't want to let anything go pin wise.
I keep mentioning selling the pool table and the Mrs. gives me daggers.
Problem is, the table is like new, hardly used and i just got it professionally re-clothed because I wanted a colour change FFS.
7ft tournament type, the guy who changed the cloth told me they don't make them like this anymore due to the metal runners etc.... said it was a really good one.
I wake up in cold sweats sometimes thinking I'm mad spending money on these pins........ but then again, I feel the same about selling them!
If the pool table goes, I will have room and can keep the pins, perhaps get GnR......but the Mrs will be pi55sed right off let me tell you!

Mmmmmmm GN”f”R
It’s got my juices flowing too.

Perfect timing, R&M is code getting very good now, there have been I think 3 modes and tons of dimensions added since I got my machine, and now a wizard mode in the beta I'm just downloading. The machine is definitely not one of the best shooters, you might say it's pretty clunky if your game is off, but the code, theme integration, humour and sound is 2nd to none. I had considered letting mine go if my arm had been twisted hard enough but I've since decided to keep it, it's such good fun.

Perfect timing, R&M is code getting very good now, there have been I think 3 modes and tons of dimensions added since I got my machine, and now a wizard mode in the beta I'm just downloading. The machine is definitely not one of the best shooters, you might say it's pretty clunky if your game is off, but the code, theme integration, humour and sound is 2nd to none. I had considered letting mine go if my arm had been twisted hard enough but I've since decided to keep it, it's such good fun.
It’s too strong of a theme for me as both myself and Gabe have watched them over many times.
I expect it to have issues, tweeks needed and to be clunky but for me the theme and adult humour will shine through so I cannot wait.
Every collection needs a curveball this and FG are mine

Don’t *think* CE even hit the line yet, be a miracle if they come in. Imagine they will be bedding the line in further before they push CE’s down it.

Back
Top Bottom