What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball Scooby Doo

That topper looks superb ; I wonder if they held the sliding bookcase concept back for the topper as it's rather an iconic Scooby Doo moment.

It's got to be up there with the Fish Tales topper ;)

Forgot that the CE came with the Topper. Spooky should be offering CE owners the option to trade in the CE topper for a discount on this new one, I would be asking this if I were a CE owner.

I had at least 2 extra balls, 61 scooby snacks, just completed the last case ... and it just stopped - lights still lit, flippers responding , frozen video.
Version v2024.01.06.00

Bugger.

2BF3181F-8BAE-4B3A-BBFC-45344FF127C0.png

Last edited:
I had at least 2 extra balls, 61 scooby snacks, just completed the last case ... and it just stopped - lights still lit, flippers responding , frozen video.

Bugger.

View attachment 243149
Was this on the latest code?? I can't tell you if it happens on mine or not as I have never done anywhere near well enough to get so far into the game😁
Hopefully it's any easy fix or just a minor bug......gutting for it to happen when you were playing so well though 😔

Was this on the latest code?? I can't tell you if it happens on mine or not as I have never done anywhere near well enough to get so far into the game😁
Hopefully it's any easy fix or just a minor bug......gutting for it to happen when you were playing so well though 😔
Yep v2024.01.06.00
It would have been my best score by quite a margin, so I was starting to get excited !

Ah - good spot - I'd forgotten they'd done another one in Jan - thx ; I'll get that on

Looks like they have pulled the version you are on as well as its not on the previous versions available list, and the updates notes mention fixing the game crashing after draining on the 7th Villian, is that what was happening?

The current version was released within hours of the previous version with an attempt to fix that bug. Not sure if it did, I haven't got that far.

Looks like they have pulled the version you are on as well as its not on the previous versions available list, and the updates notes mention fixing the game crashing after draining on the 7th Villian, is that what was happening?
That makes sense thinking about it ; I may have drained but having extra balls, was still optimistic of my chances, and hence my disappointment when it froze !

What are people's thoughts on this game now they've had it a while? I'm currently thinking about getting my first pin and I think scooby is the front runner at the moment for which

Really enjoying mine, currently the most played game in my lineup.
Fun to shoot, good ruleset since the latest code updates and a fair challenge if you want to see all it has to offer.
Also of note is the audio. Great callouts and everyone seems comment on how much they like the music, much of which is original but is excellent and really suits the world of Scooby Doo.

Last night's stream of new code, wizard mode, mystery awards ( reverse flippers! 🙂) and huge score balancing 🙂. Scores now less like a JJP and more like a stern. A funny moment on the stream when Bug gets to the wizard mode 😅

Last edited:

Last night's stream of new code, wizard mode, mystery awards and huge score balancing 🙂. A funny moment on the stream when Bug gets to the wizard mode 😅
hahaha, that troll on the wizard mode was really funny

Back
Top Bottom