What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

If anyone wants mine, can be delivered for PH straight to your door. It’s a CE for £8500.
Positively a bargain now, seeing as that's pretty much a pro stern price now unbelievably. Lot of game for the money when compared to others

However, i would just keep it for now and then sell later once the interest picks up and the code is done. Game got released too early and people didnt like waiting for the code, which was the same with bm66 and loads of other sterns to.

Positively a bargain now, seeing as that's pretty much a pro stern price now unbelievably. Lot of game for the money when compared to others

However, i would just keep it for now and then sell later once the interest picks up and the code is done. Game got released too early and people didnt like waiting for the code, which was the same with bm66 and loads of other sterns to.
You are right about this. It all depends on what I manage to sell… Hopefully some other titles…

Blimey, there are NIB CE UMs unsold on Pinside for $6k.

Has anyone here played it? Is it that bad?
I doubt it’s bad, just some people don’t like it so need to slag it off to make them feel better then the sheep follow. Stern fan boys come to mind.
Make your own mind up, plenty of people liking them.
Halloween best played at home though to get the full effect.
If you aren’t any good at fixing pins maybe not a good idea to get one😂

Yep and TWD was hated for its geometry etc and now one of the best pins ever!
Geometry is easily the weakest part of TWD, thankfully Lyman went to town on the code from the ground up and worked the code around making the layout fun, pure genius!

I wonder if the movie clips it plays are the problem, it would be very difficult to have on site if kids are around or at home with young kids. I personally wouldn't mind it, however with a 6 year old about and it being on the living room it's a hard no. The Mrs would definitely not be happy. 😃

I think the Michael Myers popping out from the hedge is particularly funny.

Having looked at the gameplay, I absolutely love the sound package, it's hilarious. the mode where Michael Myers is trying to strangle the person through the car window, I think the object is to fight him off 😃😃😃🤣.
the boggy man boggy man chant, oh and the creepy English man asking to collect more blood. This machine actually looks fantastic, the sound alone worth it, shame il have to wait 8 more years, until the youngest is old enough for it not to be a problem.

Looks like great timing on the delivery for Halloween and the new 100th haloween movie, Michael Myers dead again, yet again, no actually dead (this time)

Dead Flip has just had one delivered so I’m guessing the big code update with a wizard mode and better animations will be here soon, hoping its a good one🤞
Good timing that these are arriving now except my room has crap everywhere from work I’m doing on a pin, I need to pull my finger out and get on with it now.

Dead Flip has just had one delivered so I’m guessing the big code update with a wizard mode and better animations will be here soon, hoping its a good one🤞
Good timing that these are arriving now except my room has crap everywhere from work I’m doing on a pin, I need to pull my finger out and get on with it now.
That's great news if true👍🏻 , I played a machine earlier this year in the states and really liked it. Not usually a fan of upper playfields, but the one on this (and TBL) I didn't mind atall.
Would have one at home if I could and look forward to hopefully playing one with new code at some point.

Mine arrived yesterday, I was at work and it was only a doorstep delivery. It was a right c&$t getting it off the pallett, onto the sack truck and into the house. Paperwork inside was for a signature to say you have received the item without any damage. Unfortunately when I pulled it off the pallett I bust the clasp on the back which gives extra support for the backbox. Luckily the provided bolt and washer provide more than enough support. Also lucky there is no damage to the machine, it looks pristine. On a side note the new girlfriend likes pinball, thank goodness for that. 20221019_235322.jpg

Mine came lunchtime, with a bad back and nobody to help there was only one thing to do. Get it in the rooooooooom😂

Had a few games, adjusted the amp volume as maxed out and humming also adjusted the screen brightness/contrast as washed out a bit.

All working nicely and losing plenty of balls looking at the screen, hopefully the code update will come soon.

Early days but I like it, very different.
Looks amazing.
F0A38C72-DF1F-471B-95D3-11AAF57515D0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom