What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

I played ultraman whilst in the US earlier this year and honestly glad I got out of this game. Its spooky's worst by a long way. I think I've never played a game that lacks _any_ flow like this game. And some really questionable design choices that I don't see how can be resolved in code.
I love Halloween even the bad movies are a guilty pleasure but 4 scoops on the main playfield was abit of a worry when I saw the reveal, plus the 2 inlane scoops which are great in theory when it comes to the theme but for gameplay I’m not so sure.

Would love to play one though as a huge horror and Halloween fan but I agree spooky could do with someone who has a good eye for a fun design.

Did the BOC ever do a song for Halloween? I’m totally missing this reference, kinda curious. By the way have you got your Halloween in hand now?
If you go to the scene where the girls are in the car smoking a reefer the song is on the radio.
No date yet but I can wait for when it’s more polished.

Are there any halloweens here this side of the pond yet?

100% this, needs to be at home in the dark or dimly lit.
Good to have something different and the layout reminds me of WH20 so can’t be that bad.
Can't agree more. It's like BSD....watching a stream or a feed is one thing.........but switch off the lights for a late night game and it takes on a whole new dimension.

I can't wait to see a Halloween.......I've been sorely tempted to jump on a couple of the pre-order slots that have become available........but havent quite been brave enough for a NIB yet!

I played Halloween this time at ayce gogi and it really isn’t that great - I think H is better done than U but the shots are ropey - there is zero kinetic satisfaction although the game tries with pinball moments but the programmer just fails to nail it. Disappointing.

I played Halloween this time at ayce gogi and it really isn’t that great - I think H is better done than U but the shots are ropey - there is zero kinetic satisfaction although the game tries with pinball moments but the programmer just fails to nail it. Disappointing.
Somebody I know who has played it thinks it shoots ok, strange.

Well seeing the reviews from folks like Karl and the number that are up for sale… doesn’t bode well - one man’s *****r is another man’s princess.

For buyers who have read the rumour that international orders would be last, and likely early 2023... I emailed Spooky myself just to ask roughly when the UK machines can be expected.

Basically... UK run is planned for "this summer".

Not going to lie... I was hoping to use Halloween cash to quickly swap in another 1 or 2 machines between now and it arriving... Don't think I will bother now!

Now folks have played Halloween at the SE London league meet what are your thoughts?

Now folks have played Halloween at the SE London league meet what are your thoughts?
Couldn't make the league meet unfortunately, however I managed to play a few games when I was in New York recently.
I really enjoyed the game (a lot more than I expected from watching vids) and I'd love to play it some more - atmosphere was great - really got in to it and the cab art is beautiful :)

I am really toying with getting one, best theme for me loved the classic original Halloween!! Be a nice get back into pinball after a couple of years out after selling my beloved hobbit 😭 I now have room again to house a pinball among my old classic fruits!!

Without getting my hands on one yet it seems the improved code releases are slowly enhancing things like screen interest animation, bugs etc, how long do they stick at improving a game before they move on and leave it out of interest folks?

Back
Top Bottom