What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

Can’t afford but it looks ace and a horror fans dream choice
Hellraiser would be a close second but not as famous a film
Not a fan of the Texas chainsaw massacre so won’t need that one

Agreed, a few issues with the mode selection and the "blood drops" to spend but these should get ironed out. Really looking forward to getting this !!!

The comments about the art says it all.
Some people have got it in for the game, I don’t know why.
If it’s that crap I would rather lose a grand if I had to, let’s see how it gets on as it gets into peoples houses and played on location.

How popular are dedicated 4k players and discs? I feel like this is something I haven't paid much attention to and Blu-Ray is good enough for me. Also my Amp doesn't support 4k so that's probably why I haven't looked too much into it.

How popular are dedicated 4k players and discs? I feel like this is something I haven't paid much attention to and Blu-Ray is good enough for me. Also my Amp doesn't support 4k so that's probably why I haven't looked too much into it.
I have an LG OLED 4K tv so bought the DVD player to go with it, hardly use it really. Picture quality is really good and sound, I only use an Arcam stereo amp with a decent sub and that’s good enough. I’ve had the fancy multi channel set up in a dedicated cinema room I used to have and don’t really miss it. So for me no need for the all singing and dancing surround sound amp😁 Still a let down when I go to the cinema as they can never replicate the sub bass I’m used to😊

The Xbox One X from last gen and the PS5 / Xbox Series X all have 4K Blu-Ray drives so I assume they’re becoming increasingly popular by proxy. Before I got my PS5 I still bought the odd 4K disc, but I’d then find a 4K remux file and stream it over my home network to an Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Upgraded my amp a few years back to a Denon that can handle 4K along with Dolby Atmos etc but still on a 5.1 B&W setup.

Last edited:
The Xbox One X from last gen and the PS5 / Xbox Series X all have 4K Blur-Ray drives so I assume they’re becoming increasingly popular by proxy. Before I got my PS5 I still bought the odd 4K disc, but I’d then find a 4K remux file and stream it over my home network to an Nvidia Shield TV Pro.

Upgraded my amp a few years back to a Denon that can handle 4K along with Dolby Atmos etc but still on a 5.1 B&W setup.
Pretty much exactly my setup, down to the Denon atmos amp, B&W speakers ( but no atmos speakers yet ), and an Nvidia Shield TV. Xbox Series X here though, PS5 can wait until next year when a few games I really want are out.

Spooky have upped production

Im hoping they are ironing out all the niggles, latest being the gold vein paint on the armour wearing off!
They are changing the insert for the hedge multiball so it all fits on.

Last edited:

The narrator on the other 2 seasons is well annoying and needs to be a victim of freddy or michael, but they are interesting series.
Watched the Aliens episode last night, good entertainment 👍

Last edited:
Work in progress, how they can send these out so unfinished amazes me.
I like it but they have a long way to go with the code and having Ultraman as well to do is not helping.
Time will tell, no pressure Spooky👻

if anyone is looking for a fully loaded ultraman let me know. I've got one on order but no where to put it.

Neil.

thats kinda of the similar issue for me with Star Wars, if you have a theme like this then you have to do it justice or steer clear.

Back
Top Bottom