What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spooky Pinball - Halloween

That bird is standing there in her knickers [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That 'bird ' is Charlies daughter. Someone on pinside made some comment about her the other day and you'd swear the guy was instantly John Trudeaus best friend, the mob tore right into him.

That 'bird ' is Charlies daughter. Someone on pinside made some comment about her the other day and you'd swear the guy was instantly John Trudeaus best friend, the mob tore right into him.
I saw that, poor bloke got slaughtered on there.

maybe just good luck for kevlar, as i didnt pay for international shipping and havent received anything as yet. Not expecting anything tbh.

When I contacted Pinball Heaven a small snippet from an E-mail from Spooky confirmed those numbers. So we should be those numbers.

I wonder how long it will be before they hit those numbers. Hopefully not too soon. :D

Yep just seen this although 750 is 759, typo probably.
I think they will ship ours March ish if they make 25 a week but if they hit close to 40 a week it could be January!
Yeah going to be an expensive month😬

Attachments

• 363672F0-EEC3-4FA2-A220-C98D4DF62F90.jpeg
    363672F0-EEC3-4FA2-A220-C98D4DF62F90.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 44
So how many people are having issues as there are not many out there? If so not good news!

So the machine that was going down was an underated fuse issue, the fuse rating has been upped and has been fine since. Seems they got the fuse rating wrong.
Although there are a couple of other snags that should be sorted as the build goes on.
How people fit things never surprises me anymore🤷‍♂️
1631687049467.jpeg
1631687134151.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom