What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some sort of Stern anouncement

Carl Spiby

Registered
12417677_10153821481099244_7340684072285901245_n.jpg

Stern posted this 1 hour ago on Facebook which will make it 11pm our time when the timer effectively 'runs out'.

Ghostbusters announcement?

Have they done anything like this before, to hype up a launch? Has it been cryptic? Why make their pic totally black? Metallica black album?

That would be a good one or cactus canyon as put in another thread

Don't think Stern would be announcing a Williams remake, that would be down to PPS. More likely a Spiderman VE.

No massive surprise. I really like SM but I'd price the original one as between 2.5-3k. If this one is 5-6k I wonder what the uptake will be?

Things I can see that are different (aside from the obvious art changes)

Doc Ock magnet now the newer bigger type as used on TWD
Big plastic over the Sandman area looks to have some sort of metal cliffy on it, originals were prone to breaking
Cant see anything that would show how the Green Goblin toy would move, looks like it might just be static now

If they priced it at Pro level I think it would sell decently, at a premium point not so much, originals aren't exactly rare or overly expensive either.

First impressions, don't think it's much of an improvement on the original. Can't imagine they will sell many, but who knows?!

And how would you feel now as a Black Spiderman owner?

Really like the cab art and the side rails with the web slingers :thumbs: Playfield art is ok but not different enough from the original to be that cool. Don't like the new Doc Ock toy but Sandman and Venom look pretty good :)

If the RRP of $7495 is correct then that is just mental :cuckoo: No way I'd spend that kind of money over a nice original game :tut:

Back
Top Bottom