What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Who's Coming To 8 Bit Flip This Easter?

I'll be there. Not sure if I'll make the full weekend yet. Premier inn is all booked up!

If it's any use, the Travelodge in Bury BL9 8RN seem to have rooms still. This is one short motorway junction away and 1.5 miles from Arcade Club.

Can't make it this time, unfortunately. Will be mostly having my right wrist rebuilt after my ridiculous fall in the playground last year. Yep, in the playground ffs!!

Myself and a mate are coming up and staying at the travelodge sat night .first time to 8bitflip and looking forward to playing some different pins and meeting some fellow pinball fans ..and hopefully a few beers also:thumbs::D.

I'll be spotted pretending I can play pinball well enough to play the tournament. For the most part, I'm complete crap.
Watch out for a raging six-foot lunatic metalhead, either with a purple Gauntlet tshirt or a horrible yellow Berzerk tshirt.

Have other plans and i only live locally :(

I would be happy to borrow out my No Fear, if its not sold beforehand. As long as someone can collect and drop back.

I will be there on the Sunday for sure, seeing if I can do the Saturday too but family commitments at the mo.
My TAF will be there i believe and i have transport home for it arranged.
Need to find out if you need my VR there too.
Cheers

Anyone able to grab my workbench of Wayne and bring it to London/Surrey?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't make this year. Hope you all have a great time and lots of money is raised.

Unfortunately work has tied up this weekend for me at last minute. Is anyone local of in Lincolnshire going that could maybe pick up my workbench this weekend? If not would you be able to post this to me in the week @Wayne J . Will just pay the additional to post.

Back
Top Bottom