What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So Who's Coming To 8 Bit Flip This Easter?

Poibug

Registered
So Who's Coming To 8 Bit Flip This Easter?
Obviously a lot of us NLP'ers will be there but who else is up for it?
Playing pins and talking nonsense and the odd beer :D

Plus if up for it the pinball comp - £10 entry but ya get it back if knocked out first round :thumbs:

For those that don't know more info here

http://www.8bitflip.co.uk/

Plus you can buy tickets and comp entry

Just bring money for the beer :clap:

So let us all know if you are coming

Poibug

Anyone who can help out by bringing pinball machines to the show can you please contact me so we can manage what machines will be coming.
Thanks guys.

Hopefully get my Gilligans finished in time so people can enjoy the thumping soundtrack. :D.

There all weekend with this and another machine or two. Looking forward to it and seeing some familiar faces.

Me n Matt will be there both days!!

Sorry can't bring a pin to this one daz :sad: although on the upside pinshack build starts soon

Cheers

Kev

Reactions: JMP
I'll bring Flash Gordon & Eightball Deluxe (subject to serviceability)

IMO would rather see Sharpshooter !!

to all who can bring a pin along it makes it easier for us. Don't forget, we (NLP) are not taking any profit - this is going to a good cause.Daz's sister is ill, and rather good to be able to help "one of our own" so to speak

Seeing as I live less than a 10-15 minute walk from Arcade Club... it would be a bit rude not to wouldn't it ;)

My only machine won't be ready in time to offer for this event unfortunately but if any help is needed from a local grunt... I'm free most of the time to assist :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom