What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So what's your favourite and least favourite translite?

Always thought this was a bad back glass. Seriously not even Dan would want this surely...

bgresto.com_pics_wms_bigdick1s.jpg

Just looked it up on the ipd. Looks crap and as for the side art, well certainly the worst I've seen. Translite kind o gets my vote but I'm just a perv :p:D

Whilst that entire picture is full of things to disturb, the 10 of spades has me really concerned.

One of the only sys 80b ones I actually like - Frank n Pin even had a new one fitted!

Tho the winner of the worst ever can only be Tx Sector - what a complete and utter load of ****e - looks like it is water damaged and faded.

NEARLY as bad - Torpedo Alley and Raven

poi

Best Translite?Mebbe Big Bang Bar,MET appropriate too

so ****e gets censored,but an exploding dick pic is ok?
Screwed morals there peeps

I used to have Torpedo Alley in me old shed (it was Eddie Moles). Spookily, everwhere I went the Captains eyes followed me. And his cock did too .... Very odd. Luckily, it set sail for some distant land.......

Never even heard of Raven but DAMN!!!! this 2 machines need to be in my lineup,working or not :p come to think of it,be cheaper just to buy the translate :rolleyes:

Raven is a great game but very scarce in the UK :( There was one on ebay a few years ago, well parts of one and I was out at the time bidding ended so missed out.

Back
Top Bottom