What's new

So what's your favourite and least favourite translite?

Always thought this was a bad back glass. Seriously not even Dan would want this surely...

bgresto.com_pics_wms_bigdick1s.jpg

Just looked it up on the ipd. Looks crap and as for the side art, well certainly the worst I've seen. Translite kind o gets my vote but I'm just a perv :p:D

Whilst that entire picture is full of things to disturb, the 10 of spades has me really concerned.

One of the only sys 80b ones I actually like - Frank n Pin even had a new one fitted!

Tho the winner of the worst ever can only be Tx Sector - what a complete and utter load of ****e - looks like it is water damaged and faded.

NEARLY as bad - Torpedo Alley and Raven

poi

Best Translite?Mebbe Big Bang Bar,MET appropriate too

so ****e gets censored,but an exploding dick pic is ok?
Screwed morals there peeps

I used to have Torpedo Alley in me old shed (it was Eddie Moles). Spookily, everwhere I went the Captains eyes followed me. And his cock did too .... Very odd. Luckily, it set sail for some distant land.......

Never even heard of Raven but DAMN!!!! this 2 machines need to be in my lineup,working or not :p come to think of it,be cheaper just to buy the translate :rolleyes:

Raven is a great game but very scarce in the UK :( There was one on ebay a few years ago, well parts of one and I was out at the time bidding ended so missed out.

Back
Top Bottom