What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Size Matters - new HD Pin2DMD 256x64 - Building again!

More @stumblor Pinball HD XL DMD’s on the assembly line. Pre-artwork and speaker grills.
These will become: Theatre Of Magic 🎭 Fish Tales 🎣 Bram Stoker’s Dracula 🧛🏻‍♂️ & The Addams Family 💀

Fancy the XL HD upgrade for your game?

Details here:

1E4EB184-422E-484F-AFB5-DEC587F25DAA.jpeg

Hi Pal
That Dracula one is mine, Ants asked me to remind you to post to him.
Also does my Drac come with LED speaker lights?
Thanks Simon

Oh weird it's the retro refurb BSD panel. Custom request?

That was the one the Hungarian pinball mafia had when they supplied the scans. I knew it was an alt version but didn't know it was retro refurbs...😬

Hopefully @PeteB will let me off the hook

Hi Pal
That Dracula one is mine, Ants asked me to remind you to post to him.
Also does my Drac come with LED speaker lights?
Thanks Simon

Hey Simon - don't think you requested speaker lights during checkout mate but if this was a mistake let me know and we can sort it.

That was the one the Hungarian pinball mafia had when they supplied the scans. I knew it was an alt version but didn't know it was retro refurbs...😬

Hopefully @PeteB will let me off the hook

Indeed that is my creation. However as I sold all my rights to the artworks me and the team made when I sold Retro Refurbs, it's up to the new owners if they have an issue so zero f*cks given from me.

I will say though it's one thing to restore and recreate artwork that wasn't available for unloved games made 30 years ago, but an entirely different thing to be ripping off custom exclusive designs that were made just recently and are abundantly available from the original creators.

Indeed that is my creation. However as I sold all my rights to the artworks me and the team made when I sold Retro Refurbs, it's up to the new owners if they have an issue so zero f*cks given from me.

I will say though it's one thing to restore and recreate artwork that wasn't available for unloved games made 30 years ago, but an entirely different thing to be ripping off custom exclusive designs that were made just recently and are abundantly available from the original creators.

Seems like a pretty self serving ethos to me. We'll stop using it. x

I got one from stumblor, have to say, outstanding service and comms all the way, and very quick! 100% recommend. my tz looks fantastic. thanks Davey

my only gripe, is not as bright as my other pin2 dmds, not sure if because I'm using power from board? Ive checked settings and put on full brightness.
apart from that...outstanding service and quality

my only gripe, is not as bright as my other pin2 dmds, not sure if because I'm using power from board? Ive checked settings and put on full brightness.
Quite possible. I only have mine set the 50% brightness on a separate PSU and that is plenty for me.
The pixels are smaller / denser on these displays so are smoother and not as harsh on the eyes.

Hey guys do you think if I sent you my Bally Corvette speaker panel you could scan it and stretch it for one of these 😬

These panels I do not think are as bright. I would 100% rig up an external 10amp power supply from the main switch in your cabinet, then use 1.5mm cores to take the 5v up to the display.

Also with these devices make sure you keep up the firmware updates as they are well worth it.

Thought these looked incredible seeing them in person at electric circus last weekend. Would love to get one for my Pirates, from what I understand I could buy the SAM/WS (Black - 2.75" speakers) that would work but I’m struggling to see if there’s any colour files for it ?

Thought these looked incredible seeing them in person at electric circus last weekend. Would love to get one for my Pirates, from what I understand I could buy the SAM/WS (Black - 2.75" speakers) that would work but I’m struggling to see if there’s any colour files for it ?

Sure just let me know we can stick you down, and thanks! We're trying to up the pace we can do these at the moment, so hopefully the wait time can be reduced.

Here's a list of all the current colouring projects (a very handy link)

Pirates is done, and looks gorgeous:

vbobrusev has done some awesome work, including AFM, RBION and TSPP.

Amazing thanks for the reply and great to hear, just have to order one now! Should I just place the order through website ?

Amazing thanks for the reply and great to hear, just have to order one now! Should I just place the order through website ?

Nope all good - got your name down now and we'll be in touch when ready :)

Back
Top Bottom