What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Hi Aaron, I'll have a wide body sheet for my STTNG please.

If it helps, I'm sure we could arrange for a delivery to Flip Out London if its easier for folks to pick up from there.

Hi Aaron,

I need 1 x standard and 1 x wide body, any suggestions on getting it oop North?

Last weekend I was just admiring the previous glass from you, it's so good you just can't see it!

Chris.

Just installed 4 sheets of it. It makes such a difference (even on brand new games). Had a bit of a nerdgasam about it and started trying to explain to the kids why it’s worth every penny.

great stuff 👍

Hi Aaron,
Can you add a standard sheet to my order so that's now 1 widebody one standard sheets please? Any hints when they might be available?

Don’t need any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this still happening? If not does anyone have a sheet of standard for sale? Can collect, but streaming glare is getting me down.

Is this stuff from Germany and if so would it not be worth doing group buy where we all pay for collection in person.
By that I mean a man in a van + ferry ext
just a thought

Has the boat sailed on this one?

I'm looking for 2 x widebody anti-glare glass (presumably the JD & STTNG are the same?)

Does anyone know if it's possible to repair a scratch in a pane of romans glass? I had a piece of dirt or something on the lockdown par area when i was sliding mine in and now its got a scratch :(

Back
Top Bottom