What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Looks good Aaron - suggest maybe use the 18/11 at flipout to distribute the southern glass as a lot of the folks on that list will be at flipout for the funball finals?

Or maybe next weekend at liphook if you are desperate to move it :)

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@aaronhicksuk many thanks for the glass I collected today, Iv'e fitted 4 of the 5, all I can say is it's exceeded all expectations!

taz turbo junior told me to hurry up and fit the glass, he was shocked when I told him it was already in, he touched it as he couldn't believe it.

Just superb :thumbs:

Chris
Do you mean to say I could have just removed the standard glass and *tell* everyone it had PDI glass? #emperorsnewglass

Do you mean to say I could have just removed the standard glass and *tell* everyone it had PDI glass? #emperorsnewglass

Fitted the last sheet today, PITA as my FT needs moving to get the glass out, need more room (that's next years project).

The glass really is that good, hugely impressed. The worst reflection I had was on TSPP, it was horrendous, now you can actually see whats happening when the ball is at the top half of the playfield.

A huge thank you to Aaron for arranging the glass, not without it's headaches from our discussion. And great to meet you to Aaron.

Chris.

Thanks to everyone who has bought glass and the positive feedback, it's really satisfying to hear that you are pleased with it. Great to meet up with a lot of you at the Blackpool show too.

I'll be visiting Flipout on the 18th November as suggested by @Neil McRae to help distribute glass around the south. I have a few more sheets of standard available if anybody else would like some.

Aaron, is your visit to Flip out on the 18th still on? If so can you bring a sheet of wide body glass for the Batman Forever I have in there please?

Aaron, is your visit to Flip out on the 18th still on? If so can you bring a sheet of wide body glass for the Batman Forever I have in there please?
Hi Mike, Yep I'm still going to visit Flipout on the 18th so this is the perfect time to collect glass.

Do you have any standard sheets spare @aaronhicksuk ?

Also - is anyone going to Flipout who could possibly swing by Bath area on the way back to deliver it to me? I'd pay you for your time of course :)

Ok, I'd like one.. just need to work out logistics of getting it to me (I can't make Flipout). Will see what I can arrange. Thanks :)

I can't make it to Flipout either that weekend. Are any Somerset/Wiltshire people or regular visitors to Special When Lit going that would be willing to collect for me?

I've been trying to get hold of Martin without much success. Will keep asking around but if you hear of anything please let me know :)

Will you be going to NLP in May? wouldn't mind a sheet of standard :)
I don't plan to personally at the moment but I'm sure I can get a sheet to someone nearby who is if you are after a sheet.

Hi everyone. I've had a little break from the pinball world for the past 6 months due to work and other life stuff. It's getting to that time of the year when the nights draw in and the weather is grim so I expect to find more time for the hobby again. I have a new Wonka on order that should hopefully be with me this side of Christmas so I'm sure that will fire up the mojo again.

It's been just over a year now since I imported a batch of Roman's glass in to the country and I note that there appears to be continued interest for more so I'm happy to do another batch. I have already started a new list based on requirements from people who have been in touch with me via PM and it's well on the way to becoming viable. To give an indication on price, the last few batches have been £155 for standard and £165 however the pound has been pretty hammered since then despite the recent rally and so at the time of writing it is likely to bit more this time round. It is also possibility (albeit unlikely imo) chance of additional import fees from Germany in the future. The people allegedly running the country don't seem to know what's going on so a bit early for me too elaborate further at this stage either lol.

If you're interested in glass either reply to this thread or send me a PM and I'll add your requirements to the list.

Back
Top Bottom