What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Yea it should be fine, I'm all booked up for the event.

The glass is ready to be sent in Germany but Roman is having issues with the courier. He's always used DHL for the last 10 years but they've suddenly decided they can't transport glass anymore. He's trying to find an alternative so should be ok but will update the thread as soon as I know more.

Fingers crossed, I'll wait to hear from you. :thumbs:

Chris.

If not too late can I add another sheet of standard glass to my tally. So 3 Standard and 1 Wide body.

If not too late can I add another sheet of standard glass to my tally. So 3 Standard and 1 Wide body.
If the batch arrives in time (which it should, it's ready awaiting shipping) then no problem as I have ordered a few spare sheets.

So I have some good news, I should have the glass ready to distribute at the Blackpool show this weekend. It's been ready for a while now but Roman has had trouble shipping it as DHL decided they can no longer ship glass, despite doing so for 10 years without question! Other couriers wouldn't get the glass to me in time for the show so instead Roman is going to drive it from Germany and meet me at Folkestone on Thursday.

My current list stands as follows, it would be good if people could confirm these figures are correct and their intentions for collection asap, especiallly if it involves transfer at the Blackpool show.

@Spadge - 3 Standard
@Dave Bishop - 2 Standard
@Neil McRae - 4 Standard
@replicas - 2 Standard
@carl lawrence - 1 Standard
@taz turbo - 5 Standard
@AlanJ - 4 Standard
@Jazzbouche - 3 Standard & 1 Wide
@Garry Sp8 - 6 Standard & 2 Wide
@Julian - 1 Standard & 1 Wide
@bethamari - 5 Standard
@chris b - 2 Standard & 2 Wide
@Paul - 1 Wide
@Safe cracker boy! - 1 Standard & 2 Wide
@Mercifull - 1 Standard
@johnwhitfield - 4 Standard
@Mike Kindler - 1 Wide
@Poibug - 1 Standard
@Andypc - 3 Standard & 1 Wide
@Sako-TRG - 1 Wide
@mission65 - 2 Standard & 2 Wide
@Diw - 2 Standard
@Wayne J - 1 Standard
@Charliemouse - 1 Standard
@scottniven - 1 Standard
@Mfresh - 2 Wide

So I have some good news, I should have the glass ready to distribute at the Blackpool show this weekend. It's been ready for a while now but Roman has had trouble shipping it as DHL decided they can no longer ship glass, despite doing so for 10 years without question! Other couriers wouldn't get the glass to me in time for the show so instead Roman is going to drive it from Germany and meet me at Folkestone on Thursday.

My current list stands as follows, it would be good if people could confirm these figures are correct and their intentions for collection asap, especiallly if it involves transfer at the Blackpool show.

@Spadge - 3 Standard
@Dave Bishop - 2 Standard
@Neil McRae - 4 Standard
@replicas - 2 Standard
@carl lawrence - 1 Standard
@taz turbo - 5 Standard
@AlanJ - 4 Standard
@Jazzbouche - 3 Standard & 1 Wide
@Garry Sp8 - 6 Standard & 2 Wide
@Julian - 1 Standard & 1 Wide
@bethamari - 5 Standard
@chris b - 2 Standard & 2 Wide
@Paul - 1 Wide
@Safe cracker boy! - 1 Standard & 2 Wide
@Mercifull - 1 Standard
@johnwhitfield - 4 Standard
@Mike Kindler - 1 Wide
@Poibug - 1 Standard
@Andypc - 3 Standard & 1 Wide
@Sako-TRG - 1 Wide
@mission65 - 2 Standard & 2 Wide
@Diw - 2 Standard
@Wayne J - 1 Standard
@Charliemouse - 1 Standard
@scottniven - 1 Standard
@Mfresh - 2 Wide

Hi Aron,
Sako-TRG
I have a sheet ordered for my Iron Maiden machine but you have as Wide?. I thought this would be Standard?
Please confirm you have standard size, I’ll be at the Blackpool event on Saturday.
Kind regards,
Tony

Thanks Aaron
@Jazzbouche - 3 Standard & 1 Wide - Confirmed
I can't make blackpool, and am in the midlands near m40 junction 15. If your route passes anywhere near there I can maybe meet to pick up? Otherwise will need to arrange a way to pick up some other time.
Thanks again
Paul

Hi Aron,
Sako-TRG
I have a sheet ordered for my Iron Maiden machine but you have as Wide?. I thought this would be Standard?
Please confirm you have standard size, I’ll be at the Blackpool event on Saturday.
Kind regards,
Tony
Thanks to everybody who has confirme their orders.

Sorry Tony (@Sako-TRG) I typed the list out on here quickly before having to out yesterday but do have you down for a standard for your IM. See you at the show.

When would it be good for people collecting direct from you. Am guessing your not around at the weekend as you will be in Blackpool. Just wondered if beforehand is possible or will it be next week?

When would it be good for people collecting direct from you. Am guessing your not around at the weekend as you will be in Blackpool. Just wondered if beforehand is possible or will it be next week?
Yea I'll be in Blackpool for the show over the weekend but you can pick up this evening or tomorrow morning if you like. There will still be someone at home over the weekend so you can still collect from here if you give me a rough idea of when you would do so. Otherwise next week any evening is fine, can also do during the day Tuesday, Wednesday afternoon, Thursday or Friday.

@aaronhicksuk many thanks for the glass I collected today, Iv'e fitted 4 of the 5, all I can say is it's exceeded all expectations!

taz turbo junior told me to hurry up and fit the glass, he was shocked when I told him it was already in, he touched it as he couldn't believe it.

Just superb :thumbs:

Chris

Back
Top Bottom