What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raza buying details and Deeproot website live!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So the guy goes on about deeproot being dodgy then decides to steal a customer database and brag about it????

wtaf… ****ing unbelievable

Well Cary Hardy is being thick as texas pig poop here. Admitting he has taken peoples personal data off the Deeproot site????!!!!

No doubt his copy of the video will be taken down off YouTube when he realised how stupid he has been.

Guess what? People have tools to download youtube videos.

Well Cary Hardy is being thick as texas pig poop here. Admitting he has taken peoples personal data off the Deeproot site????!!!!

No doubt his copy of the video will be taken down off YouTube when he realised how stupid he has been.

Guess what? People have tools to download youtube videos.
He doesn't strike me as the brightest bulb in the string!

9. Mueller also used more than $1.5 million of the Funds’ assets to pay hundreds of personal expenses, including his daughter’s private school tuition, vacations with his family, his second wedding, his second divorce, his third wedding, jewelry for both his second and third wives (including engagement rings and wedding bands for both wives), other lifestyle spending for and by his family, and to buy a condominium in Kauai, Hawaii. When asked by SEC counsel during investigative testimony about his use of the Funds’ assets to pay for these personal and family expenses, Mueller asserted his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination.

Not surprised by this at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Regarding still seeing them producing pinball machines..................................................so, you saying there's still a chance?
Common sense says NO.

If this many people have invested 58 million - and he has stolen 1.5 million then that is a big massive gap of funds.

But you never know in this game.

Get Jpop to work at Stern, he looks quite clean compared to Robert ehh!?!? I hear they are a designer down. :)

If this many people have invested 58 million - and he has stolen 1.5 million then that is a big massive gap of funds.

Reading the original case outline, he's (allegedly) stolen an awful lot more than $1.5 million - that was just some of the personal "expenses" he paid out of the investment money.

He also (allegedly) paid himself $1.6 million in salary payments, lost $3.5 million by defaulting on the purchase of a $10 million insurance policy, and that's before looking at the money he sank into the Deeproot bunch of companies.

I never understand how people figure they will get away with large scale fraud. When you are talking about such huge numbers do they somehow convince themselves it will all come good in the end?

I went to school with a kid who started to working in a bank processing credit cards. Discovered he could manually “wipe” all his own debts so at 17 started driving to work in a flash car and wondered why they sussed he was living way beyond his means. Shortly afterwards convicted for embezzlement.

Thanks to @James for posting the full legal complaint document. Fascinating reading. Anyone here familiar with the US legal system? My reading is that this looks like what we’d call a civil case rather than a criminal case. By way of restitution they seem to be asking for all the money they can get back off the defendants, a court fine and banned from acting as a director/financial advisor. But no mention of jail time. Am I understanding that right? I thought Bernie Madoff went to jail for a similar PonI scheme?

Thanks to @James for posting the full legal complaint document. Fascinating reading. Anyone here familiar with the US legal system? My reading is that this looks like what we’d call a civil case rather than a criminal case. By way of restitution they seem to be asking for all the money they can get back off the defendants, a court fine and banned from acting as a director/financial advisor. But no mention of jail time. Am I understanding that right? I thought Bernie Madoff went to jail for a similar PonI scheme?
I dont have any knowledge in this area but you’d think jail time would be a given when talking about multiple millions defrauded and mentioning a jury being needed

I guess everything asset wise will be sold off like a bankruptcy thing to try to recover as much as possible. Again just guessing

I thought Bernie Madoff went to jail for a similar PonI scheme
Madoff Vs a DESCO employed Jeff Bezos in the early 90’s. Then it all unravelled in ‘08. Funny how that ended for both of them 😂

You have to be careful what you type these days as people can and will use it against you legally, hence the removal of posts and people were informed.

The SEC doesn't bring criminal charges, however it can ask the Department of Justice to do so - and the DOJ may do so without a referral. The SEC civil case and a criminal case can run in parallel. As this is claimed to be a ponzi scheme and egregious fraud, I think it very likely that criminal proceedings will follow, and that the DOJ won't wait for the SEC claim to run its course. I believe the criminal complaint is first presented to a federal grand jury to request an indictment for trial. It is kept confidential unless/until an indictment is returned. I think. Maybe it works like that. I'm not US and certainly not a US lawyer, but with these facts the DOJ must be all over this, surely?

Mueller's Big Lies ran out of steam. What a scumbag.

Back
Top Bottom