What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Quake Shaker Motor kits (£60 - £75)

I think the boards are for interface with b/w machines (would be interested if you don’t need these and would like to sell them !!), however @Sven Normansson should be able to advise :)
The Mk1 shaker motor did If I remember correctly , but the Mk2 I am unsure as it is slightly different (less parts on ) also I think the shakes shown on page one could be Mk3 , Phil is the one to ask ;)

The Mk1 shaker motor did If I remember correctly , but the Mk2 I am unsure as it is slightly different (less parts on ) also I think the shakes shown on page one could be Mk3 , Phil is the one to ask

MK1 had a board, Mk2 did away with the board, had perspex covers and steel end plates, MK3 had aluminium end plates and moulded ends. MK3.5 are Alien only Aluminium and green ends with no fuse.

All are interchangeable as far as the motors themselves go, none will blow a node board. If you wish to use a shaker (or other accessory) on a WPC game, then you need one of the boards, Jim Askey @myPinballs now supplies these.

Wheres this best mounted in a WPC pin?

And whats the chance of it shaking the cabinet to bits :)

Usually they mount behind the cash box crossbar to the left. power can be taken off the coin door board. From memory the bottom right connector. 12V DC

Won't shake it to bits unless you power it with more than 12V.

Back
Top Bottom