What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Quake Shaker Motor kits (£60 - £75)

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Alias
Phil Dixon
I now have stock of my shaker kits. These are made with the CORRECT Johnson motor (only I have stock of these motors), just like Williams used to make. Make no mistake, these shake not hammer your machine.
They fit Stern SAM (via an adaptor cable) and Spike/Spike2 games and can be fitted to other games with a custom board (also available from me, but none available until Tel solders them!). They will not blow up your node board! I've had one in Aerosmith for a month or so and also Ghostbusters (and all manner of SAM games)

Anyway:
£75 each + £6 P&P (mainland UK) for a full kit with SAM adaptor cable
£60 each + £6 P&P (mainland UK) for a spike only kit

custom board £25 (be at least a month wait).

If you want one please reply to this thread, when it hits 9, they're gone! I can drop off at NLP on the Sunday (in which case knock off the postage).

20171009_202253.jpg

I now have stock of my shaker kits. These are made with the CORRECT Johnson motor (only I have stock of these motors), just like Williams used to make. Make no mistake, these shake not hammer your machine.
They fit Stern SAM (via an adaptor cable) and Spike/Spike2 games and can be fitted to other games with a custom board (also available from me, but none available until Tel solders them!). They will not blow up your node board! I've had one in Aerosmith for a month or so and also Ghostbusters (and all manner of SAM games)

Anyway:
£75 each + £6 P&P (mainland UK) for a full kit with SAM adaptor cable
£60 each + £6 P&P (mainland UK) for a spike only kit

custom board £25 (be at least a month wait).

If you want one please reply to this thread, when it hits 9, they're gone! I can drop off at NLP on the Sunday (in which case knock off the postage).

View attachment 52707

I will have one please for my Stern Spider-Man please. Are they easy to fit? Thanks Chris and will collect from NLP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, pretty easy, screw it down & plug in 2 plugs. SM is an older game but I do have a shaker in mine. Comes with instructions.

Hi Phil,
Would love to throw in GB to replace the coin taker that’s already in there... :)
However only at NLP sat, plus in no rush mate. Would be good to grab a board also as may end up in another machine... not sure yet..
What’s best you think?
Cheers
Paul

You'd be surprised wt the difference. Just have the motor i can always supply the cable and board later. I can send it with wayne johns for saturday.

Will the full kit fit any or all of the following, Bop 2.0, AFM, STTNG, TZ, T2, CFTBL and which one would it be best suited for. Thanks, Dave.
Just had a quick look on the net and looks like they are for Stern games only but interested to know if shaker motors can be fitted to the above mentioned games?

Last edited:
Will the full kit fit any or all of the following, Bop 2.0, AFM, STTNG, TZ, T2, CFTBL and which one would it be best suited for. Thanks, Dave.
Just had a quick look on the net and looks like they are for Stern games only but interested to know if shaker motors can be fitted to the above mentioned games?

Not directly but by use of the board you can hook to a flasher to trigger. Don't have boards available at the moment.

Will you have anymore in time for Play Expo? I'm a little late to the party but would like one for my Stern Star Trek please.

I’ll take one for my spider man if there are any left!

If you can get shaker+board for setting up on a WPC flasher trigger then I'll have quite a few...probably 6-7 or so. I can wait though :)

I'd like one on my TZ, TAF, AFM, MB, TOTAN, STNG, SS - I generally use UV led strips on flashers as it looks great but would like some rumble too.

My Sterns and MMr all have shakers, GB LE has one (coming this week) and Dialed In when it arrives.

/obsessively obsessed

If you can get shaker+board for setting up on a WPC flasher trigger then I'll have quite a few...probably 6-7 or so. I can wait though :)

I'd like one on my TZ, TAF, AFM, MB, TOTAN, STNG, SS - I generally use UV led strips on flashers as it looks great but would like some rumble too.

My Sterns and MMr all have shakers, GB LE has one (coming this week) and Dialed In when it arrives.

/obsessively obsessed
I'll talk to Tel about knocking up some boards. the wiring is different so needs a 7 way connector, I'm sure I can get a few done for you.

@Sven did more arrive at the show I with you?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

So I can get one around lunchtime on Sunday? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cool I’ll take one of th SAM ones then please for my spidey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom