What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Punny Factory

Only when you get a full refund, the manufacturer offers to pay for the shipping back and then the buyer decides not to return the game and now has a game for free. Then goes onto the slander the entire company over the internet. And it is $250,000. Get your facts straight before posting about stuff you do not know about.

To be honest @PinballAdventures - this post was from November last year and you have just resureced it.

It disappeared into the mists of time.

You do not see Jersey Jack, Pinball brothers, Stern etc posting on here. Trust me there has been more cack thrown around about those companies to start dozens of legal proceedings.

We have a saying in the UK

Todays news is tomorrows chip paper.

This forum certainly is getting a lot of attention for the wrong reasons lately!
Yep, didn't realise it was that important, took me ages to find it when looking for my first machine. Perhaps we are all influencers 🤷‍♂️

Will await the court date with interest, the truth will come out one way or the other.

It seems a fella bought a Punny Factory, had some problems, tried to return it or swap bits or something but it didn’t work out. He started doing a Go Fund Me to toss it off a roof, but then got a chargeback on his credit card.
According to the game’s owner, and the Pinside collective, he didn’t need to return the game under the chargeback rules.
Pinball Adventures disagreed and is suing him across the boarder for $250,000!

Man, twice in 2 days we’ve had pinball manufacturers come on here to tell us how we’re all trolls and idiots.
Who do we get tomorrow? Gary Stern telling us we’re all moaning twats for not buying the WWF pin?
well bud - it is always the smaller companies who come onto forums.

This is a tiny forum compared to pinside.

Perhaps the smaller companies should spend more time working than posting on internet forums?

Larger manufacturers seem to have a bit more class about them.

Larger manufacturers seem to have a bit more class about them.
I don't believe so - they have similar ideas and attitudes to ALL of us - believe it or not, manufacturers actually DO talk to one another and exchange ideas even parts!

They certainly are smarter by NOT letting "the general public" know their thoughts!

I have had one on one conversations with Gary Stern on many occassions in Hong Kong, China mainland and elsewhere - I won't repeat what our conversations were about but I can assure you the ONLY difference is that Gary shuts up and I'm Australian so I refuse to be silent! Only wokesters and those wanting to extract EVERY dollar keep quiet. Pathetic IMO.

It's amazing to me how easily some people are fooled into thinking "oh company A is so wonderful (because they say nothing) but company B is so rubbish (because they try and inform people)".

Only wokesters and those wanting to extract EVERY dollar keep quiet. Pathetic IMO.

Isn’t that actually the polar opposite of being a “wokester”? Or is the Daily Mail now ranting about how young people need to be more vocal and stand up for what they believe? Who would of thought accepting the status quo is now being branded as “woke” 😂

Only wokesters and those wanting to extract EVERY dollar keep quiet. Pathetic IMO.
I'm not convinced you've reached (even remotely close to ) the right conclusion here.

Has any good ever come from your online communication style - has it improved your sales, made you feel better, improved your mental health, stopped the comments you find offensive from happening, any good whatsoever?!?

The repeated posting of pretty much the same complaint for multiple years suggests not and it might be wise to reflect on that 🤪

I don't believe so - they have similar ideas and attitudes to ALL of us - believe it or not, manufacturers actually DO talk to one another and exchange ideas even parts!

They certainly are smarter by NOT letting "the general public" know their thoughts!

I have had one on one conversations with Gary Stern on many occassions in Hong Kong, China mainland and elsewhere - I won't repeat what our conversations were about but I can assure you the ONLY difference is that Gary shuts up and I'm Australian so I refuse to be silent! Only wokesters and those wanting to extract EVERY dollar keep quiet. Pathetic IMO.

It's amazing to me how easily some people are fooled into thinking "oh company A is so wonderful (because they say nothing) but company B is so rubbish (because they try and inform people)".
So basically you have only responded to one point in my message and not all of them.

You also have treated two people on here with ZERO respect who have worked in the industry. Myself and @Sven Normansson if you want names. We both have experience in working for pin companies as well as the design side and manufacturer.

You also have zero respect for people who may question you. THESE PEOPLE SPEND THOUSANDS ON NEW IN BOX PINBALLS. We are your prospective customers but when you shout your mouth off.

Please - put amount of effort you put into answering tiny UK based forums into building your games.

Back
Top Bottom