What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Popeye

In the current climate I'm surprised it's not gone at 1.1k
A few years ago I would never have believed a Popeye would have hit a grand.
Buy as it's going to be worth 2k in a few years.

Just telling it like I see it :cool:

The herd mentality over the same old 'respected' titles just gets boring - mix it up folks, you might just find yr new favourite game :thumbs:
Totally agree, previously all I ever wanted to play was the really famous titles then a mate of mine got whodunnit, flintstones, Dirty Harry and World Cup 94. I played them and love them all.

So I must admit. The one that was on eBay at £850. Has a nice home in my garage. There was one little fault that needed a wire Re connecting and now working great. All ramps were in good condition. Nothing broken. Plays great. Love or hate it. As a wide body it is does it justice. Hard ro complete. Loads to do to keep you entertained. Yes there are a few issues with the layout and theme. But for £830 I think a sound choice.

Dave.

So I must admit. The one that was on eBay at £850. Has a nice home in my garage. There was one little fault that needed a wire Re connecting and now working great. All ramps were in good condition. Nothing broken. Plays great. Love or hate it. As a wide body it is does it justice. Hard ro complete. Loads to do to keep you entertained. Yes there are a few issues with the layout and theme. But for £830 I think a sound choice.

Dave.

Welcome aboard the good ship Popeye Dave :thumbs: Toot toot :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom