What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poor Johnny!

Rus121

Site Supporter
JM is the fastest, most obliterating pin I ever had the pleasure to own. I managed to get a few mins of zen like play only to smash a pinball through the back of my right ramp :eek::

20140720_135713.jpg

It went clean through the plastic and into the right loop.:confused: (strong flippers are AWESOME-ish)

Yeah, I have the ramps but they are not populated with the flaps, stickers or the riveted flasher hardware. Now I guess its strip down time :D

Happens to both ramps on JM. Played on a Dutch JM that had metal ramp corner protectors to stop this happening but haven't seen them to buy anywhere, so it's possible that they could be homemade ones.

Happens to both ramps on JM. Played on a Dutch JM that had metal ramp corner protectors to stop this happening but haven't seen them to buy anywhere, so it's possible that they could be homemade ones.

Might have a go at making some of those when I fit my new ramps.

On another note. Does anyone know where to get those rivets for the ramps in the UK? I really don't wanna have to bend over and buy from the US....again.

Might have a go at making some of those when I fit my new ramps.

On another note. Does anyone know where to get those rivets for the ramps in the UK? I really don't wanna have to bend over and buy from the US....again.
There was recent group-buy on rivet dies (and rivets too?) on here recently. I believe @Paul was the ring leader? Maybe someone nearby would be able to pop a few on for you in exchange for beer tokens? I think buying the dies, a press and rivets would top £100, so only worth it for those folk who fix a regular stream of machines.

Ah... here it is:

http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/rivet-dies.12252/

Can do any riveting for forum members if you want to come round if you live close enough.

How difficult are the ramps to obtain? Scared of playing mine now :p
Both are being redone with all the hardware be a company in the States.
As soon as they are done both will be winging there way to me for my machine.

Can do any riveting for forum members if you want to come round if you live close enough.

Another kind forum member has offered to send me some rivets. I always like to have a go myself, but if I completely screw it up, i'll give you a shout. :thumbs:

Both are being redone with all the hardware be a company in the States.
As soon as they are done both will be winging there way to me for my machine.

Twistedpins.com?

I sure hope they come out soon but not until a year after I do mine. Or I may end up opening a vein. :confused::)

The best thing to use are old ball guides.

Can't seem to find them at the minute.
Looks like it will be a full search over the weekend.
Points to note I have to much crap.

Back
Top Bottom