What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Planning application costs (in south west)

looks great,but you have just owned up to being a covid bog roll hoarder seeing that last pic

looks great,but you have just owned up to being a covid bog roll hoarder seeing that last pic
That’s only 10% of the stash :D
Asda deal depot is your friend hehe

Amazing how much you go through when stuck working from home :)

Think I lost the race I started in May and still not finished Lolol.

Resin floor has been delayed until this weekend now!
I wanted to just put some carpet down in the corner i'll put the pins and was looking at carpet tiles but really wanted the classic arcade / bowling alley feel and found only one company in the uk sells it (loads on states though) and loved this design, price not to bad either so will put this down for the pins/fruities to live on :) it glows under black light as well so might put a black light on ceiling as well hehe :)

Hopefully give it that classic dark dingy arcade feel :D

1000_1556116048_Spectacle.jpeg

Tell your builders to get the lead out they are slacking 🤣

hehe yeah, builder finished ages ago, waiting for floor guy to do his bit now! This project started in May and we are now in dec and I still can't move into it properly yet :(
Also need gas guy to fit a bit radiator as well after floor guy.

Hopefully be in there by xMas :)

Man I hope so for you. its been going on for ages!

Mine started in November and Window and Door goes in tomorrow. Granted mines an integral garage but even so they still had to do the electrics, one wall and plastering etc.

I spent the whole weekend painting the base coats. God that took forever. Going to gloss the skirting boards today. Plan is to do the final colour choice on Wednesday. Fit the underlay/Flooring on the weekend then i'm done!

I'd of loved your carpet choice but I went with 'what would a potential buyer want' mentality in case I ever sell. It would literally just need plumbing and this would become a full fledged annex.

Just so you know by the way its a good idea to tell the home insurance you're having the work done. It doesn't add anything onto the premium as its not classed as a bedroom.

Resin floor has been delayed until this weekend now!
I wanted to just put some carpet down in the corner i'll put the pins and was looking at carpet tiles but really wanted the classic arcade / bowling alley feel and found only one company in the uk sells it (loads on states though) and loved this design, price not to bad either so will put this down for the pins/fruities to live on :) it glows under black light as well so might put a black light on ceiling as well hehe :)

Hopefully give it that classic dark dingy arcade feel :D

1000_1556116048_Spectacle.jpeg

Whats the company for the tiles, as interested?

Yeah I just switched home insurance as Tesco bumped it so jumped to lv and some of there questions was have you had any building work done so mentioned the garage conversion etc.. so will all be in there records :)

You have done your conversion crazy quick :)

It's this company

Not tiles though just normal carpet, I'll just lay the small section over the resin floor in my arcade corner :)

Resin floor down and drying, has a Matt finish and can have another gloss finish layer but I’ll prob just stick with this tbh as gonna have the carpet over half of it any way.

4CF45C6F-11AE-4506-8DA9-626F3CEFDC0E.jpeg

Haha yeah, want that little corner to have that dark dingy arcade bowling alley feel to it lol

Gonna use the off cut to go down that little strip so it completely covers one side of the garage. Bought some carpet edging strips to keep it a bit neater and stop it fraying. I am really happy with it, was not the cheapest of carpets but does give that arcade/bowling alley feel hehe :)

NBAFB now in :)
8D4E075B-912C-4CAA-8935-2E05CB438F9F.jpeg

Think can fit about 5 machines along that one wall, 6 if I block the door :D

Although noticed hook and probably most DE games won’t fit under garage door frame DOH, will have to keep stern/williams that side.

Bike rack! Wish I’d done this in the old garage, really frees up some floor space!
8AAFB301-EEDA-4E77-BBA4-0DEDA948CF61.jpeg

Insulation now in garage side loft, and humidifier been on all night / day. Temp looking pretty good without any other heating apart from humidifier kicks out. I think once radiator in it will stay quite warm (hopefully)
2B4011C0-1DC7-4DB9-9A36-F992A075E5CD.png

Back
Top Bottom