What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins on Movies / TV

astyy

Play Flipper Games for Fun and Recreation
Alias
Dont be nosey :-)
In the recent(ish) Seth Rogan movie An American Pickle, there are scenes in a barcade with pins behind including (I think) Dr Dude, Fire, Haunted House and a Centipede upright.

Gonzo

Site Supporter
Alias
Kris
There was an EM in The Boys on Amazon Prime

Also I noticed an AFM in a film with Brad Pitt where he was an astronaut (the name escapes me and the film was cr@p).

M4carp

Site Supporter
Alias
Lostcause
Noticed on War of the Worlds the other night there was a pin in Tom Cruise‘s house, 70’s.80’s but couldn’t make it out.

Jsyjamie

Registered
Alias
Jamie
Nicolas Cage doing his best Nicolas Cage impression surviving a night in a haunted arcade:

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Whirlwind behind the porky fella at the start of Natural Born Killers. Forgot how messed up this film was...!

PXL_20210302_200312565.MP.jpg

Mooseman

Site Supporter
Anyone see Johnny Vegas on Greysons art club?
Sure looked like he had a pinball playfield on his wall. Haven’t a clue from which machine if it was one

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
Anybody watching the World Cup Of Pool on Sky ?
For some reason there are a couple of video games and a Family Guy and Williams Indy in the background.

Last edited:

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
Watch the restorers on quest wed 12th 9pm. Mr Squires is doing up a Flash and I tell them its worth a grand.

**take 2** 'can we say a higher price?'

Ok, in very good condition its worth 1500.

**take 3** 'can we say a bit higher?

Well in top condition you might get 2k.

I wonder which take they will use? :rofl:

Andydn

Registered
Watch the restorers on quest wed 12th 9pm. Mr Squires is doing up a Flash and I tell them its worth a grand.

That’s not listed when I look for it??

... edit: found it (Salvage Hunters)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David_Vi

Site Supporter
Alias
DaveTheTrain
Anyone see Johnny Vegas on Greysons art club?
Sure looked like he had a pinball playfield on his wall. Haven’t a clue from which machine if it was one
Related,
Johnny Vegas appears to have a pin in his office (?), sighted on Carry On Glamping in the first episode when talking to his PA about the plans. I think it's a Lw3 but for some reason appeared to be blurred out.

Matt Vince

Site Supporter
The film crew that came to the club asked for licenced machines to be moved out of shot just in case. It was like it wasn't worth the risk of showing a licenced product owned by a big studio

Slimetime

Site Supporter
Related,
Johnny Vegas appears to have a pin in his office (?), sighted on Carry On Glamping in the first episode when talking to his PA about the plans. I think it's a Lw3 but for some reason appeared to be blurred out.
Yes I saw that too. I thought it looked like a Data East Star Wars (it was a blink and you'll miss it moment).

Tucks

Registered
New movie called 'Nobody' staring the guy from Breaking Bad/Better call Saul. Really good movie and he stores his gold (?) in the coinbox but can't remember what machine it was.

kevlar

Registered
Alias
Kevin Donovan
New movie called 'Nobody' staring the guy from Breaking Bad/Better call Saul. Really good movie and he stores his gold (?) in the coinbox but can't remember what machine it was.
I posted it in the other tv/movie thread a few days ago https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...movies-and-on-the-tv.44704/page-3#post-402097. Not sure why we have 2 threads, maybe a thread merge @Paul

Not sure what machine it was but it was re-themed to ' Revenge of the wolf ' , I thought someone would have been able to name the machine due to the unusual pop bumper layout.

Rob zombie

Site Supporter

Entertaining episode. Bought for £700, now worth £1500-2000. But how much did it cost to restore? New playfield, labour etc?

huggers

Site Supporter
Alias
Andy Hug
Pins in the background on Sky Sports News just now. Family Guy and an Indy. Both desperately in need of some LEDs.

PXL_20210514_145329872.MP~2.jpg

PXL_20210514_145346146.MP~2.jpg

Top Bottom