What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Machines in Movies and on the TV ...

I saw a Ray Ban advert on YouTube the other week; there was a girl looking all trendy wearing her sunglasses whilst playing TOM.

I tried to find the advert to post on here but gave up as it was too darn difficult to find again.

I was tier 3 induced channel hopping and caught a Kings and Queens in a episode involving a wedding on As Time Goes By which is (obviously) a program I would never choose to watch. I didnt watch long enough to see if Dame Judy gave it a flip!

Probably been mentioned before but watched Stir Crazy again the other day and there are two pins in a bar scene near the start . Not only that but well researched as one is being worked on with play field up!

Anyone watched 'Nobody' yet? Awesome violent film. There's a pinball machine in there you don't get a good look at but it seems to have been re-themed into 'Revenge of the wolf'. Anyone recognise what little you can see of the playfield? The pop bumper separated from the others probably gives it away..

IMG_20210502_181436.jpgIMG_20210502_181358.jpg

I know Walking Dead has been done before but there is another pinball featured in the show. Anybody know what it is ?
A clue is it is one that I have owned.

Revisting old episodes of Silent Witness brings up an episode with a youth club with FOUR pins. Lucky bleeders. Notice that in the first scene CFTBL is a bit wobbly and in the second scene , despite being a teenage killer , Joe Absolom's character correctly advises Dr Ryan than Riverboard Gambler is crap.

silent witness series 2 episode Friends Like These Part 2

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episo...s-friends-like-these-part-2?seriesId=p02zhtp5

at 7.58

and again at 20.20

Reactions: PAX
Just watching carry on glamping with Johnny Vegas. He has a pin in his kitchen. The brief glance looked a bit data east Star Wars.
Will have to invite him round to play some pinball

Just watching carry on glamping with Johnny Vegas. He has a pin in his kitchen. The brief glance looked a bit data east Star Wars.
Will have to invite him round to play some pinball
Would certainly give your outside bar a good battering.

Violent Night. Is this a real pin

Attachments

• PXL_20230217_151439345.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230217_151439345.MP.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Kevin,

From your post, I'd say Williams Stellar Wars, with metal flipper return plates and double return lanes. But the one above shows a Bally cabinet, and normal width at that. Maybe 'Revenge of..' is a handy bogus artwork package.

In Tucks' post, the backglass has the displays in Williams standard layout, despite now being in a Bally cabinet.

Last edited:
I think Getaway..

by 'with chimes', I take it the usual audio alteration has been made. I saw an Argentine film once, in a café scene a Williams Flash was being played in the background. In that case, the audio was right.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom