What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins on Movies / TV

Just watching Captain Marvel
02ffa37815c23ca411c03cdf7d112013.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure why this came up in my YouTube suggestions list, but it did, and I watched it.

Columbo one of my favourite programs.

The 1978 Conspirators episode on 5 live today:
Columbo : I couldn't resist trying your pinball machine. I guess I tried a little too hard, but that's an old problem with me, sir. The way I keep steering and pushing and pulling at things, someday the whole sky is gonna light up, and it's gonna say "tilt," and that's gonna be the end of the world.
View attachment IMG_5256.MOV

Shootout

Attachments

• 0B4D5494-5775-4299-A382-33E96BC29B9A.jpeg
    0B4D5494-5775-4299-A382-33E96BC29B9A.jpeg
    148.4 KB · Views: 23
Yeah, saw the pickfords one. Moaned to Lou that they shouldn't be transporting on legs. (Although I'm sure I heard somewhere that all the pinburgh machines were transported on legs each year to make it quicker for setup and takedown? )

Also couldn't understand why they covered the logo on the side when they had just done close ups of all the toys being packed with logos clearly visible??

Yeah, saw the pickfords one. Moaned to Lou that they shouldn't be transporting on legs. (Although I'm sure I heard somewhere that all the pinburgh machines were transported on legs each year to make it quicker for setup and takedown? )

Also couldn't understand why they covered the logo on the side when they had just done close ups of all the toys being packed with logos clearly visible??
I jumped off out of my chair saying the same thing and waking the dog up and them got shouted at by the wife !

Interesting segment on last night’s Salvage Hunters. An ex arcade owner on the Isle of Wight had some interesting stuff including this old pinball. What’s it worth @Gary Flower ?

Attachments

• 65710957391__C2C081D2-7392-43F6-8A79-A70EE0A3EC2A.MOV
    1.5 MB
This may have been answered before but three pins I've seen recently in films / on tv that appear/disappear quickly and I can't identify;
1) the pin in Deadpool (in warehouse?)
2) Love Actually
3) Stewart's comic book store in Big Bang Theory

Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom