What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pins in the wild

Yep, first time we've met. I was the bald weirdy beardy, and you witnessed my terrible Elvira score. Was good to meet you, albeit brief. Will no doubt see you at another of these comps where I won't trouble the high scores 🤣
Oh that was you, ha! Now I know!
The ones I witnessed you did great and were the reason I thought I hadn't qualified

Stern Avengers in The Light Stockport, a surprising find and in tip top condition. Suspect it won't get many plays based on the venue and kids visiting.

Stern Avengers in The Light Stockport, a surprising find and in tip top condition. Suspect it won't get many plays based on the venue and kids visiting.
Also the coin return is used to scan your QR code, thought that was just an idea of Cols.

There are currently 3 on Weston pier shrek (turned off), big buck hunter pro and the dark knight. Seemed to play ok but there didn’t seem to be much gi on.

Game of thrones in the arcade near the shops

Wrestle mania and walking dead at butlins minehead. Both in need of a strip and service the PF’s are black!

Wrestlemainia: the flippers don’t hold so you can’t cradle and the ball gets held up on the bit the leads to the ring.

Walking dead: the slings don’t even bloody work and the shooter tip rubber has worn right through

Last edited:
MSC World Europa. Begrudgingly got roped into going on a cruise. Not as bad as I expected, was surprised to see some pinball machines, could have been better if they were working. Filthy playfields and broken plastics, bad idea having these on a ship IMO.

Attachments

• PXL_20230730_122135655.jpg
    PXL_20230730_122135655.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 57
These 4 are in the arcade room at the Eurocamp in Normandy we arrived at yesterday. Set at €2 a go which is a bit steep but only put one credit on JB so far and had 4 games as the replay is set to 41m. Shame it’s still on early code though

@David_Vi a Roadshow in the wild!!

FFB2220B-26BE-460B-A3C7-A19872FC4934.jpeg

Played the Manky Iron Man in the fairly local Kinghorn Pettycur Bay Caravan site today.

Neglected to hell and filthy, doesn't appear to have ever been cleaned. Surprisingly it was working and felt not too bad considering. It would probably clean up well after a strip down and a deep clean with a Karcher.

IM.jpeg

not the most useful post but these are upstairs in Gillys leisure centre arcade in south bay Scarborough.

No idea of condition, didn’t even know they were there until the missus told me after we left and showed me the picture 🙄

Not played a Mandorlorian before, would have fancied a game.

e14989a3-2e13-4cec-8fec-82494d9113d8.jpeg

On my hols with family in Duinrell Euro Camp this week in Holland- STr, BBH, GB, GOT, TWD and Shadow all on 1 Euro play. Dirty playfields and all need some tlc sadly- GB played ok ish the rest; wish I’d saved my money IMG_2162.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2159.jpeg
    IMG_2159.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2164.jpeg
    IMG_2164.jpeg
    106 KB · Views: 8
For anyone visiting Holland in the near future-Scheveningen Pier had a cool selection of pins which I came across while visiting their beach near The Hague…. all in good condition with colour DMD’s- managed to play a few- really enjoyed Circus Voltaire. CP, DW, TAF, CV, DM, AFM, FS, STTNG (surprise surprise not working), IJ, HS, TOTAN and EATPM. Family members are suspicious that I somehow planned this chance encounter- can’t wait to surprise them with a trip to a certain museum in Rotterdam 😂IMG_2248.jpeg

Just spotted these two in Southend hidden behind a big arcade machine apparently not been used for months and also not for sale. Never seen a playboy, didn’t know they existed

Attachments

• IMG_7025.jpeg
    IMG_7025.jpeg
    145.9 KB · Views: 27
There's actually 3 different playboy pins iirc this is the most recent stern one which everyone ****s on but I had a great laugh playing it with a few mates in mortal kocktail a few months Back. Call outs are hilarious as are the moans from the machine.. If I found a cheap one and had the room I'd have one for non pin heads to play. unlocking the centrefold is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom