What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinmonk order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Nope
Been stuck in this state:
7c52f839af44c4cc684b14dc02949007.jpg

I have 5 packages transiting USPS that haven’t updated since around 20th Juneish.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Neil not been around much this past week or two, has my stuff arrived and I need to square up with you mate? Thanks and apologies if you’ve been waiting.

Still no movement on the main box - I have two packages shipped within two days of each other from pinmonk and one from speakerlights that have sat doing nothing for a month now. Will give it one more week and then take it up with Vic - I had another packages from weebly that was shipped same week through Chicago and it got here ok so I’m optimistic. The pinmonk package comes from California and speaker lights Ohio latter with go thru. Chicago but I would have thought that the CA package would come direct (previous packages agave done so).

Apologies for the delay but not much I can do.

Neil.

Here is a previous package from pinmonk shipped during the worst trunk BS - it seems that the local to international part is where the hold up is and if Inlook at my weebly package same is true:

212ab266e895117c2dd25861a4b83943.jpg

5c709409a629b53fd23886cafd2945d7.jpg

So vic has already raised a query on it - let’s see what happens.

Ok according to USPS it’s at Heathrow now! Will see what parcelfarce say later this week.

customs clearance seems slow at the mo
my pinball pimp order via usps been in uk for a week now and still no parcel force letter

my scorbit order took over a week to clear ups customs. but they did deliver writhing 3 hours of me paying customs charge, which they email to you rather than the snail mail method of usps/parcelforce

my usps comet order hasn’t even made it out of the usa yet. that’s been several weeks now.

@Ben-P I'll bring yours to the club on Thursday so have knocked off the shipping costs.

Just checking before I pay, there isn't any local shipping against my order? Also does my order include the 2 flasher covers (not listed on the spreadsheet)? Thanks.

Ah yes it does let me update it mate.

Yeah added 7$ for the flashers and the shipping.

Cheers
Neil.

Just to be clear the total includes the postage costs I’ve just put them to the side so you know I’m not trying to scam you :) [emoji23]

If you want it to go Monday I need payment Sunday by about 5pm please

Thanks Martyn will ship this and scorbits out ASAP via courier.

Back
Top Bottom