What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinmonk order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
until its delivered I won't know as it will depend on tax and duty

Neil.

so amusingly the second box with less stuff in it arrived before the first. heading to parcel farce to collect tonight but it has the R&M fans in it.

Neil.

READ THIS:

Ok folks on the spreadsheet you will start to see total costs - currently the costs are there for @Dave Bishop @SilkySox and @Stags6969 as their full order has arrived. I will add the rest over the next couple of days.

I've charged everyone $5 for US to UK shipping and insurance.
I've charged everyone 20% vat - there was duty but I've eaten that as its tiny
I'm using Royal Mail with signature next day, for one set of flipper fans its a fiver - its insured for £100 - if you want more than that let me know. if it goes down the ****ter you get £100.

Now on the spreadsheet:
If the colour of the final price is highlighted YELLOW its means DO NOT PAY as your stuff isn't here yet. PLEASE DO NOT PAY.
If the colour of the final price is highlighted RED- PLEASE PAY via PayPal as a gift to neil@domino.org and
MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME THATS ON THE SPREADSHEET AND YOUR FULL ADDRESS on the PayPal payment info.
(ideally in a way that makes it easy for me to copy and paste!)
WHen its green it means you have paid
When its blue it means I've shipped it!
I will
typically post the following day when there are two or three ready to roll.

If you want to pick up at Flipout let me know here and pay without the shipping costs which are there.

if you have any doubts - POST HERE - PLEASE AVOID PMing me as it gets impossible to follow.

If you do something that shows you didn't read this you will be ridiculed in the same manner as those that own Star Wars.

Last edited by a moderator:
READ THIS:

Ok folks on the spreadsheet you will start to see total costs - currently the costs are there for @Dave Bishop @SilkySox and @Stags6969 as their full order has arrived. I will add the rest over the next couple of days.

I've charged everyone $5 for US to UK shipping and insurance.
I've charged everyone 20% vat - there was duty but I've eaten that as its tiny
I'm using Royal Mail with signature next day, for one set of flipper fans its a fiver - its insured for £100 - if you want more than that let me know. if it goes down the ****ter you get £100.

Now on the spreadsheet:
If the colour of the final price is highlighted YELLOW its means DO NOT PAY as your stuff isn't here yet. PLEASE DO NOT PAY.
If the colour of the final price is highlighted RED- PLEASE PAY via PayPal as a gift to neil@domino.org and
MAKE SURE YOU PUT YOUR NAME THATS ON THE SPREADSHEET AND YOUR FULL ADDRESS on the PayPal payment info.
(ideally in a way that makes it easy for me to copy and paste!)
WHen its green it means you have paid
When its blue it means I've shipped it!
I will
typically post the following day when there are two or three ready to roll.

If you want to pick up at Flipout let me know here and pay without the shipping costs which are there.

if you have any doubts - POST HERE - PLEASE AVOID PMing me as it gets impossible to follow.

If you do something that shows you didn't read this you will be ridiculed in the same manner as those that own Star Wars.

Thanks again for organising this Neil, very kind of you. Will keep an eye on the spreadsheet and wait for my total to turn from yellow to red!

@Dave Bishop did you order your fans directly from PinMonk as he told me you have a package heading direct to you?!

Neil.

Ok so Dave you’ve ordered a set of fans thru me and directly via Vic.

I’ll sell yours to someone else. Don’t pay me anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hold the horses there.. people.
@Neil McRae yeah I paid Vic direct, he said he would have to cancel as wouldn’t post to UK due to low amount. That’s when I contacted you about adding it to your order to ship.

emailled Vic to say Neil Had kindly agreed to put it in his box.. didn’t here anything back despite sending follow up email.

I was thinking of getting another set of fans for Wonka ..

I did think £184 was a lot for postage and import tax.. 🤪

thanks for confirming Dave - fortunately I can sell them on so no biggie.

If anyone ends up with a spare Spike2 PSU silent fan they don't want, I'll take one off your hands.

I think I’ll have some spares - if the freaking box ever arrives!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'll have one or 2 Spike CPU spare fans since I've sold the machines now!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom