What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinmonk order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I'm pretty disappointed with these flipper fans, I just fitted a set to AIQ and I'm still crap? I want my money back :rofl: . Actually I had a very good game but I just can't quite break 1B.
The fans are really well put together kits and he's definitely gone above and beyond in the packaging department, I was expecting to find an iphone in there or something :D.

Are the fans worth it??
They're certainly expensive. I used to think it was bull**** but I have noticed flippers getting weak during really long games on the 2 games I've bought them for ( R&M and AIQ ). I just don't want to be in the position of them getting ever weaker during a league meet where they get constant play for about 6 hours.

They're certainly expensive. I used to think it was bull**** but I have noticed flippers getting weak during really long games on the 2 games I've bought them for ( R&M and AIQ ). I just don't want to be in the position of them getting ever weaker during a league meet where they get constant play for about 6 hours.
There must be a cheaper way i am sure but i have them on gnr jj and get zero flipper fade and on iron maiden they make a huge difference although dont totally eliminate the fade.

Are the fans worth it??

In reality they are a fix for something that shouldn’t happen but they make a huge difference on GNR, AIQ, STh LZ and JP2. Considering we stick dinosaurs and other **** all over the playfield I think having good flippers is a must have.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pinmonk coloured gels and Eddie installed in Iron Maiden Pro 🤘🇬🇧

Attachments

• 20210727_205045.jpg
    20210727_205045.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210727_205129.jpg
    20210727_205129.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20210727_205139.jpg
    20210727_205139.jpg