What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

pinmonk order

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Folks
are any of you with GNR fans ordering for the CE please let me know today as Vic has to supply a different bracket which is the final hold up on this (I hope!)

Neil

Folks
are any of you with GNR fans ordering for the CE please let me know today as Vic has to supply a different bracket which is the final hold up on this (I hope!)

Neil

Sorry Neil - I don’t know what happens with notifications on this forum! Mine’s for a CE.
I’d quite like to add the invisiwall mod he’s doing too, if at all poss.

If there order still hasn’t shipped neil is there any chance of adding a couple extra items please mate?

ok added.

I'll ask about inviswalls but I don't think they are ready for a while and I'm not delaying this. Will get them with the spooky fans.

i have two sets of fans and some other bits ordered from Pinmonk and he just mailed to say he cant post yet as he cant work around the VAT /postage to UK situation.

I’ll ask vic

But out here what you want - last day is today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hey Neil, do you know if the pinmonk order has been finalised and due out anytime soon?

yes it’s finalised and it should be on its way soon.

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom