What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinbot help

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Hey guys

Picked up a pinbot on Sunday. I knew the drop targets weren’t resetting and to be fair I can’t turn the machine on at the moment as I’m waiting on new power cord so I haven’t actually tried it.

However, I noticed these two wires tied up in the loom next to the drop targets.
Grey/Yellow and black/yellow

E29C9108-E218-4DA2-995F-AE684CBA667C.jpeg

I think it stems from Connector 1J11

5AA6C0A3-9C69-429E-BFE3-B888B28A2A40.jpeg

If anyone has a pinbot I’d really appreciate a pic of where they go.
I’ve had a quick glimpse of the manual but couldn’t fathom where they went.

Any advice appreciated.

Oh and any pics of the wiring from the power supply

I currently have this configuration

E2F355F0-9BC2-4CA5-B726-8A7F62BD86BC.jpeg

As always, thanks in advance

Gaz

Forget the wires question regarding the grey yellow. It’s supposed to be that way apparently. Factory.

Would still be interested to see the power supply wiring if anyone has time

This is mine - with a rectifier replacement / isolator board from inkochnito.4de78ace95dafd779ad31f5804261daa.jpg

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Ah ok. What is this board you speak of?? Is it for the fuses on the BR’s?

And whereabouts does the gi wiring go to after that connector please Bill

Yeah, adds new BRs and replaces the large cap's too. I have one on my Hook :thumbs:
https://home.kpn.nl/p.koch3/bridge_board.htm
Thanks astyy for added info.
First thing my pinbot did after installation, was to set all the main wiring between BRs and transformer on fire.
This excellent little board prevents this.

This may be helpful.....
Then again it may not!...If you need any more pinbot pictures Gaz give us a shout......

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...-bridge-pcb-to-a-williams-black-knight.41432/

Thanks Kieth. Will do. I found out why the drop target weren’t resetting!!

183593D4-0C83-47AC-B386-82EFDFDF5837.jpeg963A968D-68FF-4C11-8B03-79F0B2F36EC4.jpeg

The traces were toast and no pads left to solder too really. Somehow managed to extract the old one and put a new one in and get continuity on all three legs to the correct place!! Hopefully it will work now. Can’t turn it on yet as waiting on a new power cord

Bill or Keith. Would you be so kind as to post a pic of the lift ramp metal flap (not the entrance flap but the one at the back)
Mine has a piece of thin plastic instead of the sprung steel. I need to know the shape and how and where it fixes so I can get a new one made.
Thanks guys

Bill or Keith. Would you be so kind as to post a pic of the lift ramp metal flap (not the entrance flap but the one at the back)
Mine has a piece of thin plastic instead of the sprung steel. I need to know the shape and how and where it fixes so I can get a new one made.
Thanks guys
This one?
5c2bea46562a20910ef042a184b14a05.jpg

Back
Top Bottom