What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

and_now_its_time_for_something_completely_different.jpg

Well - kind of - tune in tonight for Monday Night Flip - what I hope to become the regular slot for me 20:00 - 22:00. With something a little bit different going on. It'll be a slow burn as we bring people on board, so watch this space and tune in tonight.

If you are a lurker - that's great, thank you for dropping in, but if you can find time to sign up, I know the chat is greatly appreciated and it's going to help tonight.

Hope to see you then.

I think I'll be on a plane, so if the wifi is good, i'll try and tune in. If not you'll have to wait until next week for my sarcastic comments on your stream!!

This Friday streaming from 22:00 until late!

Hopefully if it arrives Monster Bash Remake LE otherwise a little bit of Deadpool!

Twitch.tv/neilmcrae/

Thanks
Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by a moderator:
This evening boils and ghouls... it's Tales From The Crypt on Monday Night Flip

TFTC.jpg

Billy and I will be drinking some devilish Woodfordes Wherry, with chat so good even the dead will want to raise up and hear it.

Tonight's LIVE SCREAM, starts at 20:00... It'd be murder if you missed it.

www.twitch.com/theukpinballclub

Monday Night Flip - FT Billy "The Hustler" is confirmed for tonight, excuse the poor image and catagory, Twitch is just having one of those days it seems.

It is live from 20:00 until around 10:15 :)

Last edited:
8363c5bcf781af5faf42baf3aecd92f2.jpg

Hope you can join me!

Live in 5 minutes for an 8pm start...

Agree amazing streaming from Tim, massive thanks for all the effort put in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom