What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

I used DJI osmo gimble on a boom to video this:

DJI had an OSMO pro with a zoom lens but they killed it off.

dji Osmo mobile uses a phone but phone video cameras not so great esp video.

real time wireless video camera dollars many.

I have been poking around on this one today. At first I rejected blocking the Mist sense beam as the reason, because it showed not to be a problem. That is, when blocking it before draining balls. However, it can trip the logic on a specific seqence of events.

The hazard is as follows.

During Mist MB, either solo or stacked, when draining down to one ball-in-play. And after all balls in the trough have settled on their trough switch, and before the feed a ball to the Mist pocket procedure has started, there is a small window where blocking the Mist beam will trip the game to go to end-of-ball.

From my investigation, the “switch closure” of the beam do not have to be of any substantial duration. So shooting a ball pass it might do the trick. But it will have to be done with the right timing within the sequence of events.

Having balls in the Castle lock trough does not change how this works.

There is an additional hazard on the game regarding the Trough 4 switch. Which can kill the current ball-in-play at any time. But only when closed for a couple of seconds. If bad switch, dent trough or bug-in-the-matrix, yes. Otherwise I lean towards the Mist beam theory.

TONIGHT- ITS THE BIG ONE. 22:00 UK 17:00 Eastern!

DISCO MAIDEN THE REVEAL!!!

I might log on for this, just to see how awful it is. That's sacred Neil, sacred.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

LOL to Super Trouper for Trouper MB:D

Any chance this will be available for the Pro?! ;)

Apologies for the hot mic also not sure why that happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Technical hitch restricts IFPA Olympic streaming, a WiFi router was left in Milan so the stream is too bad to transmit. Today is a public holiday in Germany so it's difficult to obtain another at short notice...

aming, a WiFi router was left in Milan so the stream is too bad to transmit. Today is a public holiday in Germany so it's difficult to obtain another at short notice...

Does no-one there have a decent 4G unlimited Data package?? :tut:

Ok folks streaming tonight from about 10pm a little bit of black knight and a little bit of batman66!

Last edited by a moderator:
Been so blinking knackered up until this weekend but this lineup has me... BM66 is such a class game

Ladies and Gentlemen get your utility belts and your flails out. Tonight Batman 66 and Black Knight.

I'll be reinstalling one of the ramps on batman after it went to Wayne Industries for some upgrades! then playing and then some Black Knighteth!

The fun starts at 22:00ish.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom