Pinball Streaming

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

OP
OP
strobey

strobey

Registered
Jul 24, 2011
Derbyshire
pinball.live
Alias
Tim
Ripping out all the audio drivers tonight and reinstalling. Got the video right and all the OBS stuff as I need it. Nearly there!
If you install itunes, OBS will automatically detect and use the CoreAAC encoder, which gives noticeably better audio quality for the same 160kbps bitrate.

If you don't wanna install that junk software (like me) shoot me an email - tim@pinball.live - and I'll send you just the encoder installer which I ripped out of the itunes installer.

If you check OBS log files in the Help menu, search for "CoreAudio". If you find it being added at startup, it's already installed and in use.

Tim

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2016
Leicester
Alias
Phil Dixon
Thanks Tim. I did find one setting in microphones. If use detected reduce other sounds by 50% so all the mics were fighting against each other. It's better and maybe I am too fussy. Will upload a sample to YouTube so you can judge.

Last edited:

Sven Normansson

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2016
Leicester
Alias
Phil Dixon
Eureka. After some hacking of the registry followed by a driver reinstall clear sound. Now if the DI headphone jack worked for **** I'd be golden.

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich

20:15 - Scared Stiff or as I am now calling it... Elvira And The Haunted Party Crate

Thank You Boys

James

Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2017
Norwich
20:00 - MNF is just me this week - Billy in recovery mode and I am going to just chill and play some Star Trek, can we get a high score tonight?