What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

let me see if we can do GB, its just in a problematic place for the rig.

I think if you keep posting bozo posts Ben there will be plenty of rage at the Open!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I think if you keep posting bozo posts Ben there will be plenty of rage at the Open!!!

**** me I hope not, since being on this forum I have posted 1,000's of posts, 90% of them bozo questions. One thing that has made this community (and for me @Neil McRae you also) great to deal with is how knowledgable and supportive of my perceivably bozo questions it all is.

We all come from different bases in terms of our knowledge on this great pinball subject, or even the internet and twitch, before pinball I didn't even know it existed. Now I very rarely miss a UK based stream or big competition. I have posted questions for links, even just the recent IFPA comp.

Those who are seen as leading figures in the UK pinball community - many on this forum included, unfortunately are going to be the butt of such requests, as they are seen as the knowledge centres of the community.

You know how it goes :p

**** me I hope not, since being on this forum I have posted 1,000's of posts, 90% of them bozo questions. One thing that has made this community (and for me @Neil McRae you also) great to deal with is how knowledgable and supportive of my perceivably bozo questions it all is.

We all come from different bases in terms of our knowledge on this great pinball subject, or even the internet and twitch, before pinball I didn't even know it existed. Now I very rarely miss a UK based stream or big competition. I have posted questions for links, even just the recent IFPA comp.

Those who are seen as leading figures in the UK pinball community - many on this forum included, unfortunately are going to be the butt of such requests, as they are seen as the knowledge centres of the community.

You know how it goes :p

View attachment 88269

Hi James!

Thanks for your input! Having played pinball for less than a year and about to enter my first major pinball tournament it’s quite natural to have questions, be interested and get excited.

I’m keen to hear more about this classics surprise Neil has up his sleeve for us! It can only make the competition more exciting!

Since coming across the pinball community less than a year ago I’ve been amazed by the friendliness and community like feel of the people I’ve met. I’m not the greatest pinball player but keen to improve under people’s excellent tuition and guidance.

There are plenty of people out there who are more than happy to help others!

Look forward to receiving Neil’s next update by email in due course! Keep up the great work tournament director!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James, I think that was your first bozo post, please no more! :D

nobody minds simple questions, what people mind is questions when the answer is two posts above.

James, I think that was your first bozo post, please no more! :D

nobody minds simple questions, what people mind is questions when the answer is two posts above.

Fair dos Neil - I found your black night sword of rage tutorial useful where did you you get the video that shows arrows and hints on game play. The video runs in the top centre part of the screen of your twitch video screen.

Hope to get the chance to play it sometime!!!

Deadpool on Sunday morning pinball - live now until about 12:30

Twitch.tv/NeilMcRae

Cheers
Neil!

Earlier this week Nic Schell (pinside:nicovolta / Roanoke pinball museum) live streamed on servicing EM relays (a la Dremel sabre).
I don't know how to precise link the stream it but it's posted in the "EM Pinball" group so easy to find. Really good watch considering it was filmed from his phone.
Plenty of good tips 👍

@MajesticPinball I'm sure you'll like.

Earlier this week Nic Schell (pinside:nicovolta / Roanoke pinball museum) live streamed on servicing EM relays (a la Dremel sabre).
I don't know how to precise link the stream it but it's posted in the "EM Pinball" group so easy to find. Really good watch considering it was filmed from his phone.
Plenty of good tips 👍

@MajesticPinball I'm sure you'll like.
I'm so sick of seeing relays and stepper units at the moment 😂 will definitely have to watch though and see if I can pick up some tips to make it a less tedious job! Thanks for tagging me mate as would never of seen that

Live streaming from Flipout the league special!

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, horses and ponies....

Tonight, I will be streaming from 19:15 The Walking Dead in my first live stream. Crikey.#

1564558453292.png

I will update the Twitch stream here later, as my work firewall will probably have a kitten if I access Twitch.

I hope everyone that can, comes along to laugh at me, and generally chat... be great to see you there.

Hope to be able to log on and watch will look out for the link later

Back
Top Bottom