What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Streaming

good stream, but need to practise on batman more :D the right loop shot for the locks is hard.

Yes enjoyed the stream Neil, thanks for taking the time to set it up. Just missed the last half an hour. Did you end up getting a multiball?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes enjoyed the stream Neil, thanks for taking the time to set it up. Just missed the last half an hour. Did you end up getting a multiball?

No - i suck :) I did get the batman spin around a few times and got 2 of the villains! That lock shot is on my weakest side for shooting and ta a hard shot - full video is on youtube along with a guide to doing the code upgrade - search for neilmcrae

Neil

Wish I could have got on for a watch pal, was up with the little un till gone 11:confused: I'll have to see if it's repeated :thumbs:

I'm tilting some Whitewater tonight... Beers in the fridge! 8pm @pinball_live [emoji106]

I'll be tuning in to make sure I'm not the only one who is truly **** at this game :thumbs:

18 months of ownership and still no vacation jackpot. :eek::eek:

Reactions: ski
White waaaaater ! If I don't hear that strobey has failed. I'm a lazy bastard - post a link ;-)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great gig. But that game wasn't one pinballs high points :)

maybe its one of those you have to play it to feel it sort of games ;)

I don't know why I didn't think to post it before the event, but...

I decided to represent a bit of pinball, as part of a 24 hour non-stop gaming charity stream, an hour or so on my F14. Lots of amusement as this was scheduled at hour 21, I have been playing video games for every minute prior to this so I am suffering massive sleep deprivation, I fail to get any of my goals, my machine decides to have one of the switches play up, and the coin door which I didn't shut opened during one of my only multiballs, which I hip-slammed shut and triggered the slam-tilt sensor.

Oh wait, I remember why I didn't put it up here earlier... :D At least it was a very good earner for Macmillan Cancer Support!

I did record it at 720p60fps, so make sure to swap to that quality. 60fps IMO is critical for pinball streams...

Please excuse the cringe... like I said, charity stream and my audience by that point in the stream was 90% friends and family who already saw the rest of my 24h stream group suffer through many other games...!

I don't know why I didn't think to post it before the event, but...

I decided to represent a bit of pinball, as part of a 24 hour non-stop gaming charity stream, an hour or so on my F14. Lots of amusement as this was scheduled at hour 21, I have been playing video games for every minute prior to this so I am suffering massive sleep deprivation, I fail to get any of my goals, my machine decides to have one of the switches play up, and the coin door which I didn't shut opened during one of my only multiballs, which I hip-slammed shut and triggered the slam-tilt sensor.

Oh wait, I remember why I didn't put it up here earlier... :D At least it was a very good earner for Macmillan Cancer Support!

I did record it at 720p60fps, so make sure to swap to that quality. 60fps IMO is critical for pinball streams...

Please excuse the cringe... like I said, charity stream and my audience by that point in the stream was 90% friends and family who already saw the rest of my 24h stream group suffer through many other games...!

Good work soldier ! :clap:

The Pinballinfo community has a fine record in fund raising, good to see it continuing, and a very worthy cause :thumbs:

Is there a link for anyone who may still want to donate ??

Good work soldier ! :clap:

The Pinballinfo community has a fine record in fund raising, good to see it continuing, and a very worthy cause :thumbs:

Is there a link for anyone who may still want to donate ??
Yikes! - by no means feel obligated to, but since you asked: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/Paul-Brookfield

Between myself and the other chief streamer that was there for the whole 24 hours (we did have help all throughout from people lucky enough to be able to sleep... gits) we got £412.06 which really ain't bad!

I'm sure lots of people know about this already but felt it worth a mention. Pinball Done Quick is streaming from SGDQ all week. I've just watched Joe properly smash up Dialed In, scored over 10mil and reached Armageddon and Showdown (Wizard mode for collecting at 8 Dialed In letters.) Easily the best game of Dialed In ever streamed and awesome to watch.

I'm sure lots of people know about this already but felt it worth a mention. Pinball Done Quick is streaming from SGDQ all week. I've just watched Joe properly smash up Dialed In, scored over 10mil and reached Armageddon and Showdown (Wizard mode for collecting at 8 Dialed In letters.) Easily the best game of Dialed In ever streamed and awesome to watch.

just watch out for these guys apparently the charity aspect of what they are doing is not so clear!

Back
Top Bottom